• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation X Destiny 2 Skins

Hahaha you Soyny boys are going to be wanking hard when you see the PS show on wednesday, donning yo Captain America tshirt and ting. Then your going to be realy jel of us Alpha males when we are surrounded in pussy watching Lord Phil Spenser tell us how were getting yet another yr worth of gamepass junk. Big Phil and Jim Ryan fucking hate us but love to take our coin, what a couple of geezas, love them.
If you pay for Gold you're allowed to post like a jackass here?

Last edited:

ToadMan

Hahaha you Soyny boys are going to be wanking hard when you see the PS show on wednesday, donning yo Captain America tshirt and ting. Then your going to be realy jel of us Alpha males when we are surrounded in pussy watching Lord Phil Spenser tell us how were getting yet another yr worth of gamepass junk. Big Phil and Jim Ryan fucking hate us but love to take our coin, what a couple of geezas, love them.

Wait… this is an account suicide thread!?

Did they submit the paperwork for that before the deadline or what?

PFLjSUV.gif

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
english GIF

DAHGAMING

If you pay for Gold you're allowed to post like a jackass here?

Come on mate dont get soy on me, im just having a laugh, nothing todo with being gold, check my previous posts there pretty much all the same. I pay gold as this is the best gaming forum out there and they deserve a bit of coin. Im not a fanboy if you got that impression aswell I play on all platforms but love the console war mandem, makes me laugh. Big up Jim and Phil, top boys.

ElCasual

xfqeaCv.png

Ogbert

I bow to no man in my love of Destiny 2 but I really cannot understand why anyone would fuss over a skin.

They. All. Look. The. Same.

Even exotic ornaments are pointless.

Anyway, looking forward to the new season. Going to grind out a few old weapon patterns as they’re adding old seasonal weapons back in.

Raven117

Gold Member
The new season doesn't have move the power level cap right?

I can just hate play the campaign and move on?

STARSBarry

Gold Member
oh man those look sick...

Is what I would say if they looked any good.

Lightfall was pretty bad. Ended up uninstalling it. Game also relies on FOMO way too much.

that's been Destiny 2 from the start, so FOMO they actively deleted content.... until Lightfall which is apparently awful.

Last edited:

splattered

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

thats ok, no one likes destiny here anyways but like 3 people....

Can't even post the dozen of us gif....

I still like it but i haven't played it in a while... and yeah lightfall was one of the most disappointing gaming moments for me in recent memory. Just awful stuff. Hopefully they get it right with this upcoming season.

Ronin_7

I hope Sony makes them move on from this franchise.

It’s boring. Make an actual first person shooter worth playing.
They're working on 2 or 3 new IP which are actually coming out.

But I think they'll keep making Destiny for a while, maybe it's a Trilogy.

They'll probably aim to have 3/4 GaaS simultaneously across Mobile, Console & PC.

Top Bottom