• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Please Help Me Understand

ATJaguarX

Banned
Goreomedy said:
I think ATJaguarX has made the thread worth reading. A defense attorney no one asked for, and to which no one is responding. I love it!
You say a defense attorney to which no one is responding, I say a defense attorney to which no one can argue with.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
ATJaguarX said:
You say a defense attorney to which no one is responding, I say a defense attorney to which no one can argue with.

HOLD IT!!!

You say no one can argue with you, but aren't we arguing now? DOESNT THAT SOUND A LITTLE STRANGE TO YOU?!

malbert69

Banned
Chiggs said:
bingo%20help.gif

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I sentence you both to a life sentence in another forum that welcomes morons such as yourselves.

Amir0x

Banned
sp0rsk said:
I sentence you both to a life sentence in another forum that welcomes morons such as yourselves.

damn it, you didn't even allow a tag team.

You're not a team player!

I just want to say that...wait you're banning "them"?

nevermind. :lol

I'm sure "they" are spawn of o pa anyway, carry on.

GhaleonEB

sp0rsk said:

A fair trial, and a fair verdict. GAF justice delivered.

This turned into a great thread, but not in the way the creator intended. :lol

biggreenmachine

The bleeding edge of news reporting...
GhaleonEB said:
A fair trial, and a fair verdict. GAF justice delivered.

This turned into a great thread, but not in the way the creator intended. :lol

I love GAF.I have belonged to so many other forums that had guys baiting the forum body with " 'controversial' AKA Anoying crap that cant help but end in flamage",constantly. It made them hard to read becuase they were so full of useless crap, not at GAF though, the moderaters here keep a good lid on things and the delays for newcomers replying and posting new topics helps filter out the wandering trolls like these.

Dilbert

biggreenmachine said:
I love GAF.I have belonged to so many other forums that had guys baiting the forum body with " 'controversial' AKA Anoying crap that cant help but end in flamage",constantly. It made them hard to read becuase they were so full of useless crap, not at GAF though, the moderaters here keep a good lid on things and the delays for newcomers replying and posting new topics helps filter out the wandering trolls like these.
I think we just found his third account!

Top Bottom