• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PMStudios releasing Deemo in the EU/US on PSVita this Spring

oldmario

Good Monday! PM Studios and Acttil are excited to announce that the emotionally evocative music game Deemo: The Last Recital™ is coming to the PlayStation®Vita system via PlayStation®Network, available to fans in the North American & European markets this spring.

Players will fall in love with this heart-wrenching urban fantasy story, brought to life with gorgeous hand-drawn artwork, and sink into the beautiful piano melodies throughout the world of Deemo: The Last Recital.

Originally released on iOS and Android, Deemo has been downloaded well over 5 million times, garnering overwhelmingly positive reviews. Over the years, on the-go players have found themselves drawn into this calming yet emotionally engaging game.

Now PlayStation Vita owners can experience this stunning game in the west!

https://twitter.com/PMStudiosUSA/status/828694854452514816

preta

Wonderful game with an excellent selection of music. I've only played the mobile version, though - I don't really want to get too touchy with my Vita's OLED.

Shinriji

Holding off buying the Ásia version for the amazing DLC actually payed off.

Now I will pester LRG for a physical cart.

I guess I'm wrong, but I seem to recall this getting confirmed for the Vita eons ago? Oh well, I'm just glad it's on the way.

Intel_89

I think there's a PMStudios rep on GAF, if he comes across this thread I'd like to ask if you'd be interested in physical distribution for Deemo outside of Japan and if you're bringing over the DLC songs to the west. Thanks.

Great news anyway, Deemo is great.

I think there's a PMStudios rep on GAF, if he comes across this thread I'd like to ask if you'd be interested in physical distribution for Deemo outside of Japan and if you're bringing over the DLC songs to the west. Thanks.

Great news anyway, Deemo is great.

About physical distribution, we like surprises :D

About DLC we are still working on it, but we will announce soon via our regular channels~.

Heh.

Better late than never.

It might be a bit late, but we wanted to bring the beautiful experience that Deemo is.

Thanks everyone for your support!~

Hello! Deemo: The Last Recital™ will be coming to North America on April 18, 2017 on the PlayStation®Vita via PlayStation®Network for USD $14.99.

DLC, Physical & Europe release dates will be announced soon

Deemo has been delayed

Official announcement

"Oh no! Alice made some mischief due to this #Deemo ~The Last Recital~ for Playstation Vita will be delayed a little bit.

We deeply apologize for the inconveniences caused, we at PM Studios​ aim to deliver a quality rhythmic experience.

We're also tuning some details on the EUR/Physical Release which we'll inform results in a future date.

Stay tuned for news"

Hello everyone

First of all i would like to deeply apologize for any inconveniences caused, we understand how you feel.

I would like to clarify that we found an unexpected bug in the game, since we aim for quality experiences (We didn't want to release it "as is") We've decided to give it a more thorough code examination until it's okay for our standards and your enjoyment.

Since we all make mistakes rest assured our company will take measures to prevent this from happening again.

Regards.

Have to be honest here, this is terrible timing.

A couple of weeks ago, the mobile version of Deemo got very substantial new DLC ("Forgotten Hourglass") that also implements new game+.

I went and bought that in the meantime (due to a time-limited discount), and now it doesn't actually make sense to double-dip on the Vita version unless it gets the same content.

Top Bottom