• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pointless accomplishments that you're proud of

Xero

beat shinobi on ps2 on the hardest difficulty. Final hit the dumbass teleported his back to one of the monsters that spawns during the fight, and you need to chain kill them all to damage him. Sliced the last enemy then it did the animation where it shows them all getting sliced and the boss was dead.

Ninja gaiden black on master ninja difficulty.

Star ocean 2 universe difficulty level 255 beat all optional bosses, and the final boss with his limiter off. All star team of claude, chisator, bowman, and opera.

natural magic playthrough of ff6 so you can only use magic from characters that naturally learn it, so strago, celes, terra. Mimic too if you want. Not that hard since the game is still pretty easy, was definitely interesting in how useful certain characters became and vice versa. Was pretty fun.

Zombie genocide achievement on dead rising 1.

Edit: also beat strider on hard for the genesis.

NKnight7

Neo Member
My first playthrough of Dark Souls 3 I managed to do a decent to great job with a lot of the bosses, like defeating them on my first try which surprised me because I was expecting different since it was my first time playing it. It goes with another accomplishment of mine with beating bosses in any game with barely any health or healing items left, which has happened a lot in From Software games.

Another accomplishment is getting 100% for a lot of games, sometimes it isn't really worth it or it just doesn't feel worth it, but I'm still proud of myself for doing it.

Ranmo

unknown.png

I kinda am, but it also makes me kind of sad. I also happen to think it's funny. A glass case of emotions if you would.

In the course of a week, during a summer heat wave when I was younger, I got to 100% five times in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I love that game.

Top Bottom