• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB 2: New Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Trailer | Main site open

Avixph

Reposting again for the new page:

Differences between RSE Maxie and ORAS Maxie:[/B]
qGuYoGX.png

Picture of the bikes:
JCg4MdH.png

Wasn't one of the bikes supposed to be one of those folding types of bikes?

Comparison screenshots:
NVfZHYd.png

How can the main character have a WiiU if the game takes place during the same time period as Fire Red and Leaf Green?

GoFSVsf.png

wGNXAXF.png

Kgk4GFw.png

Xv0OHTs.png

8ywzBE3.png

TvfW1Sw.png

iRWa6LH.png

No falling ashes.

asm6Hhw.png

Qcre9vr.png

Qurupeke

Maxie also has a mega stone in those new glasses of his
Wait which pokemon did Archie and Maxie have? There's possibly a new Mega there!

Maxie: Camerupt, Mightyena, Crobat
Archie: Sharpedo, Mightyena, Crobat

Hmm... Hopefully the first two, but a Mega Mightyena would be great too.

Avixph

Wait which pokemon did Archie and Maxie have? There's possibly a new Mega there!

Hmm... Hopefully the first two, but a Mega Mightyena would be great two.
They're both going to probably going to get Mega Charizard X/Y.

That will only be ideal if you live near the border.

I'm a little lost. Why would Nintendo ship Ruby and Saphire to the States only and then to Canada at a later date?

Is this confirmed or just a fan made rumor? What did Canada do to piss off Nintendo?

MicH

Hmm... Hopefully the first two, but a Mega Mightyena would be great too.
Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo would be amazing. They both need something to be great - especially Canerupt

DaBoss

I'm a little lost. Why would Nintendo ship Ruby and Saphire to the States only and then to Canada at a later date?

Is this confirmed or just a fan made rumor? What did Canada do to piss off Nintendo?
There was a retailer that sold the game a week early and then some people who got it started posting about it online. It is why Europe is also getting the game a week later. :/

There was a retailer that sold the game a week early and then some people who got it started posting about it online. It is why Europe is also getting the game a week later. :/

Damn... What can I say other than I'm glad to be living in the U.S.

Lol at Nintendo punishing a region and Canada for not following the rules.

Kinokou

Hey Joe, you seen the list of new Mega Evolutions for Pokemon pic? It's a scan so I'm not sure whether I can post it directly.

Supposedly Ludicolo, Shiftry, Sableye (confirmed), Sharpedo, Camerupt, Flygon, Zangoose, Seviper, Metagross, Salamence and the Latis (confirmed) are getting Mega Evolutions.

Having Sharpedo and Camerupt makes it seem a bit plausible as it would give a mega to the aqua\magma bosses. And then theres Flygon which really makes me beg for the list to be real.

Double battles should be more frequent right, given that this is the game they were introduced? Always loved them, and It'd be nice to be able to make use of Sceptile's lightning rod

Tortimer

I was bummed about no pokemon following you because this is Game Freak's b team, the same team that did HGSS. However, the game looks great so far!

I am excited to see what accessory this game comes with, if this game does come with one.

TaiKH92

Banned
"Mega Sceptile can cut off a portion of its tail to fire it like a missile at an opponent."

Wait wha-
p34_02_wek.jpg

"Mega Sceptile can cut off its tail, which has grown much larger, and fire it at a target!"
p34_03_tve.jpg

"Its lost tail will continue regenerating as along as it still has the energy for Mega Evolution."

Mega Sceptile for coolest new Mega. :p

This is really good definitely I'm going to choose Treecko

LawfulEnder

Neo Member
If Nintendo is actually holding back the release date in Europe/Canada because some retailers leaked XY early that is beyond petty.

Just when I'm getting really excited about Nintendo stuff too, hahah. It's like they don't want me to like them.

Son Of D

Selfishly speaking I'm not bothered by the week wait in EU. Since Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors and Theatrhythm: Curtail Call are released approximately a month before ORAS I'll have plenty to play.

For those not interested in the games I mentioned it is bullshit though.

Double Battles are the only cool battles outside regular ones. Triple and Rotation battles are a mess, Sky battles seem kind of pointless.

Hopefully we get this again

hqdefault.jpg

I actually bred a Pichu just to win a certain contest.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Man, I really hope character customization is still in.

Need to get rid of that dopey looking headband-bow combo for May at some point.

edit: Also, Secret Bases Fuck yeah.

MicH

Double Battles are the only cool battles outside regular ones. Triple and Rotation battles are a mess, Sky battles seem kind of pointless.

hqdefault.jpg

Wow, this picture really brought me back!

Man, the new grass texture(not tall grass, just regular ground grass) is much more aesthetically pleasing than the one in XY.
I can't remember if XY had reflections in the water...

Fey

Banned

hqdefault.jpg

Gen 3's contests are still the only ones I've enjoyed.

I remember, both in part due to the show and how much fun I had with them, I had wished there was option in the beginning of the game to either go through the game via the "Gym Leader" route (like Ash) or the "Contest" route (like May).

L.O.R.D

i just noticed something very impotent
2234BdA.jpg

in XY, the villains were in 3D models , all of them
but now, they are just like any NPC or GYM leader or elite four , just s photo

Pokemon-X-and-Y-Team-Flare-Secret-HQ-3.jpg

Pokemon-X-and-Y-Team-Flare-Secret-HQ-9.jpg

i just noticed something very impotent
2234BdA.jpg

in XY, the villains were in 3D models , all of them
but now, they are just like any NPC or GYM leader or elite four , just s photo

Pokemon-X-and-Y-Team-Flare-Secret-HQ-3.jpg

Pokemon-X-and-Y-Team-Flare-Secret-HQ-9.jpg

I posted about it 2 pages ago. It really sucks that they are taking a step back in that aspect. Hopefully Z will have more character models and we better have character models for everyone by the time we get to Gen VII

Ezalc

hqdefault.jpg

Gen 3's contests are still the only ones I've enjoyed.

I remember, both in part due to the show and how much fun I had with them, I had wished there was option in the beginning of the game to either go through the game via the "Gym Leader" route (like Ash) or the "Contest" route (like May).

Same here, Gen 3 contests were amazing. Had a dusclops that got all the "smart"category ribbons.

Really wish they would have just stayed with those sorts of contests.

I posted about it 2 pages ago. It really sucks that they are taking a step back in that aspect. Hopefully Z will have more character models and we better have character models for everyone by the time we get to Gen VII

I actually thought it was too inconsistent and welcome this change. Having artwork snaps of each trainer is just so much more charming, imo. :)

L.O.R.D

The 2D art looks way better in my opinion. Team Flare's 3D eyecatches are kind of ugly.

i think its lazy for them for making 2D art instead of 3D

even an animated gif is better then 2D art

this
Spr_B2W2_Roxanne.png

over this
250px-ORAS_Prerelease_VS_Roxanne.png

there is just no life in the new character
before the battle end ( in the final pokemon they have ), they will come back to tell you another message

Top Bottom