• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XI: Transferring and Mega Starters Revealed!

Quick question, I see that the 3DS XL X and Y console editions are being released on the 27th of September, does the console come with the game as well? If so, smart purchasing incentive on Nintendo's part.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
But it won't cost you 5 dollars.

It is endless saves if you look at it though, and a save that goes through all generations.

Quick question, I see that the 3DS XL X and Y console editions are being released on the 27th of September, does the console come with the game as well? If so, smart purchasing incentive on Nintendo's part.

If you live in Japan yeah, otherwise no.

But it won't cost you 5 dollars.

Per year. Five dollars per year.

That's $0.013 per day, for something that's going to be a core part of the series for generations to come, plus insurance that you'll be able to keep your beloved Pokémon with you for the foreseeable future and beyond. Just drink two fewer cups of coffee annually and there won't be any difference in your budget.

That's $0.013 per day, for something that's going to be a core part of the series for generations to come, plus insurance that you'll be able to keep your beloved Pokémon with you for the foreseeable future and beyond. Just drink two fewer cups of coffee annually and there won't be any difference in your budget.

$0.012 too much!

Multiple saves is kinda moot if you have a bank anyway, since your mons are saved.

Ooh, important (to me) question - will your Pokemon remember you if you put them in the bank and take them out? I remember resetting FireRed because after I sent my Charizard to Ruby for a bit and brought him back, he didn't remember me :(

I assume you're not referring to those of us that go to Starbucks

Top Bottom