• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

Glass Rebel

We all know the reason for this.
Yeah, the Pokkèn Tournament thing.

co1JOT4.gif

FSLink

Banned
Looks like the 1st evos for the starters stay single type, so hopefully they'll show their final evo (+ mega evo?) too.
You can choose a darker skin tone at the start of the game.
That person's hoping you can have darker skin tones than the preselects at the start.

Apparently Fennekin's evo has a twig in it's tail, that it uses to fight and it stands upright, while Chespin's evo has a silhouette like Gengars's, while Froakie's evo is slender.

Apparently no other new Mega Evos besides Garchomp and Mewtwo. Not even Kangaskahn

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
But if you guys are basing Fennekin evo due to Psycho Cut, then Chespin's gonna be Grass/Ground due to Mud Shot.

Noooooooooooo D:

DaBoss

You can choose a darker skin tone at the start of the game.

Talking about this:
knBg6Po.png

There are is a brown tone, and then a dark brown tone. We've only seen 3 skin tones on the beginning. They either added more, or there is a tanning option.

Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting, Grass/Dark

It makes the type advantage triangle go both ways. They'd be stupid not to do it.

That's what the rumor says.

Glass Rebel

Apparently Fennekin's evo has a twig in it's tail, that it uses to fight and it stands upright, while Chespin's evo has a silhouette like Gengars's, while Froakie's evo is slender.

Apparently no other new Mega Evos besides Garchomp and Mewtwo. Not even Kangaskahn

yup, he's a fucking ninja after all.

Glass Rebel

Talking about this:
knBg6Po.png

There are is a brown tone, and then a dark brown tone. We've only seen 3 skin tones on the beginning. They either added more, or there is a tanning option.

you mean passersby 2 and 6? Their entire sprite is darker though, I think they're blacked out because they're offline or something like that.

Macka

The second Mega Mewtwo has normal hands and no stupid tail head, so it's already infinitely better than the first one.

gosox333

Fuuuuck I was hoping I'd avoid all starter evos before release.

I mean, I still technically can, but there's no way I'm gonna be able to keep away from this.

gosox333

I dunno if I'm gonna believe they're re-balancing the type chart until we see pictures. I just can't believe they'd have the balls to do it.

Top Bottom