• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

DaBoss

[UNCONFIRMED] Dragonite and Salamence have apparently received Mega Evolutions. Each regions Psuedo Legendary will receive a Mega Evolution, with exception of Hydreigon. The magazine lists these as “The Big 3”
-Pokejungle

tumblr_mssumpjphz1qfyz1jo1_500.jpg

Disappointed that some Gen 5 Pokémon are missing. :(

Wilbur

Banned
Alright that T-Rex is fucking MINE

I really like Mega Garchomp despite not being a fan of OG Chomp, but I'm totes rolling with an all Gen 6 team. And that Rex is fucking amazing.

Zelias

Banned
Yeah, I want to see something more menacing and sleek from its design. Then I might be tempted to use it (I like Dragonair but Dragonite's design rubs me up the wrong way).
Agreed. I doubt it'll ever happen (especially not now with Mega Evolutions and stuff) but I wanted a split Dragonair evolution that carried on the visual theme.

Hopefully MegaDragonite will do.

CTLance

Can't put into words what I feel right now. Something about the cat plusle/minun pokes melts my hate-encrusted heart, the dinos look awesome and I can sort of live with both Megamewtwos now, for some reason.

Also, I want that poodle. Messing with its fur sounds ridiculous.

JoeM86

[UNCONFIRMED] Dragonite and Salamence have apparently received Mega Evolutions. Each regions Psuedo Legendary will receive a Mega Evolution, with exception of Hydreigon. The magazine lists these as “The Big 3”
-Pokejungle

I've seen nothing referring to this at this time

J@hranimo

Banned
Wow, Gen 6 designs keep out doing themselves! The cats look pretty darn cool, I gotta get dat T-REX. Ice/Rock looks good too although its typing is all around terrible lol.

Top Bottom