• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT3| Community Edition

Firestorm

Gaddammit I totally forgot to get my Shiny Larvitar at US Nationals this weekend. I even opened my 3DS and went to Black to claim it then got distracted by something else.

Ragus

Banned
I have a favor to ask and I'd be grateful if you guys could help me. I'd kill for a Blastoise/Salamence in my team, but I have a problem with catching them, as one isn't obtainable in White, and I have a problem with finding Bagon in White Forest.

So, maybe someone who breeds pokemon, has a spare Squirtle or Bagon to share with? I'd be grateful and I'd name my future childern after you.

Schmitty

I have a favor to ask and I'd be grateful if you guys could help me. I'd kill for a Blastoise/Salamence in my team, but I have a problem with catching them, as one isn't obtainable in White, and I have a problem with finding Bagon in White Forest.

So, maybe someone who breeds pokemon, has a spare Squirtle or Bagon to share with? I'd be grateful and I'd name my future childern after you.

I can check my boxes

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Additions:

1. GameStop Event: Keldeo (August 27 to October 6)

2. C-Gear Skin: Crustle (August 3 to September 6)

Expirations:

1. Wi-Fi Event: Victini with V-Create (June 11 to June 26)

2. C-Gear Skin: Minccino (July 14, 2011 to July 12, 2012)

I wonder if this will be the last time I add something to the Black/White OT. *sheds tear*

Been a hell of a year and a half ride, you guys! I've enjoyed posting in these (two) official threads and keeping things up to date. I pray the B2W2 international OT is kept up to date as well, no matter who does it.

OMG Aero

Game and Gamestation in the UK are also doing the Keldeo distribution from September 1st to October 11th.

Also I still find it funny that you label your post edits as patch notes Andrex.

Tenck

What are the trade restrictions in this game? I'm at the last gym and I kinda want to start over with new pokemon for the 8th gym. I know you can't get pokemon from past generations without beating the game first right?

What are the trade restrictions in this game? I'm at the last gym and I kinda want to start over with new pokemon for the 8th gym. I know you can't get pokemon from past generations without beating the game first right?
Pokemon from Gen 4 games (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) can only be transferred to BW/BW2 through Poke Transfer, which is after you beat the game. There aren't restrictions for trading between Gen 5 games that I'm aware of, considering where you are in the game (you already have the C-Gear, which is required).

I don't think there are restrictions for getting pre-G5 Pokemon that are already on a Gen 5 cart if you trade in this manner (all that happens is they won't show up in your dex until you get the expansion, I think).

Yuripaw

Banned
So...I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was trying to trade Pokemon from game to another. I had a level 21 Snivy that I was trying to move through the GTS...risky game I know, but I did okay with my Tepig and other pokemon...but some asshole snatched my Snivy :(

Does anyone have another one they could offer me? I hate that this happened!

Sagitario

Go fire team!

iYi8RfBcKCMxM.gif

Anyway, I asked this in the official B2/W2 thread but got no answer.

There is no way to get a Keldeo now? Sucks for people like me outside of USA :(
And Genesect only being available for 1 month? Why? I don't think my copy will arrive in time. I seriously hate how narrow the availability of these events are :\

Firestorm

Go fire team!

iYi8RfBcKCMxM.gif

Anyway, I asked this in the official B2/W2 thread but got no answer.

There is no way to get a Keldeo now? Sucks for people like me outside of USA :(
And Genesect only being available for 1 month? Why? I don't think my copy will arrive in time. I seriously hate how narrow the availability of these events are :\
Tuesday is the last day in Europe.

Roto13

So...I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was trying to trade Pokemon from game to another. I had a level 21 Snivy that I was trying to move through the GTS...risky game I know, but I did okay with my Tepig and other pokemon...but some asshole snatched my Snivy :(

Does anyone have another one they could offer me? I hate that this happened!

You should ask this in the B2/W2 thread. It's more active than this one and I'm pretty sure the games are cross compatible online. (I know they are locally.)

Top Bottom