• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Macka

We still haven't migrated? I was under the impression that if we went past 20k, the upper echelon of NeoGaf would descend upon the thread and lock this shit up immediately.

I'm actually kind of disappointed.

No. Someone has been working on the thread for a whole week or two. This thread isnt locked, I don't understand the inability to be more patient, don't be a Leadbelly, Beef.

Qh6XV.gif

IrishNinja

howdy all! quick question - my friend recently adopted a special needs kid & got him a 2DS, and was wondering if any of the pokemans (X/Y/etc) are maybe more approachable than the others? i told her i don't think so, but i thought i'd ask for specific recommendations...at least whichever's the most fun, anyway!

DaBoss

howdy all! quick question - my friend recently adopted a special needs kid & got him a 2DS, and was wondering if any of the pokemans (X/Y/etc) are maybe more approachable than the others? i told her i don't think so, but i thought i'd ask for specific recommendations...at least whichever's the most fun, anyway!
XY would be perfect.

Also, this is the old thread. :p

Current thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594546

Top Bottom