• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Boney

Banned
He did say that about ten years ago.

He's gotten better though and is my all time favorite manga artist, though it feels dirty to agree with Wiseblade on anything.
i like his designs but yeah agreeing with wiseblade feels so dirty

on a somwhat unrelated note, korra's first ep was on tv the other day, saw like 2 minutes and got bored of the crappy combat animation aimed at 10 year olds

Gravijah

i like his designs but yeah agreeing with wiseblade feels so dirty

on a somwhat unrelated note, korra's first ep was on tv the other day, saw like 2 minutes and got bored of the crappy combat animation aimed at 10 year olds

Korra animation is baaaaad compared to Avatar.

Korra is baaaaad compared to Avatar.

Boney

Banned
dont-believe-his-lies.jpg

I was kind of just ignoring that bit since a lot of things should be physically impossible in the Pokemon world. I was talking more about the mental side of things.

If the Pokemon are stored as digital data, what happens if the server crashes and the data corrupts? Tons of MissingNo? :eek:

But as far as mental issues, putting them in the PC is like putting them into a sort of stasis. So maybe they aren't aware of it or don't mind?

Is the next page unusable?

I think we're still good. The threads are supposed to be closed after 20000 posts, and this page only takes us to 19900.

backlot

I was kind of just ignoring that bit since a lot of things should be physically impossible in the Pokemon world. I was talking more about the mental side of things.

Are they even aware of the passage of time while they're being stored though? They might as well be in suspended animation while inside the computer, completely unaware of their own existence or lack thereof.

Top Bottom