• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Creative Design Director killed by a tree falling on his car.

Unicorn

what a terrifying thing. Like, how can you even react to a falling tree while driving if it's falling right on you?!

RIP

I hope his family is provided for and supported, especially in this time of grief. I also hope his daughter didn't see too much of what happened and can find good counseling if necessary.

Also, what is Pokemon TFG?

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
RIP. Sucks that he and the Layton Puzzle designer died on practically the same day :/

TI82

Banned
Same thing happened to my car once, luckily I wasn't in it. Entire bottom of the car was dug into the ground, insane.

My condolences go to his family, especially the daughter that was in the car with him... There can be serious mental reprocusions from this and i hope that she isnt affected by them.

R.I.P.

hao chi

Geez, what a random way to go out. Rest in peace. I'm glad his daughter was (physically) okay at least. I can't imagine what she's going through.

HardRojo

RIP :( The randomness of the manner in which some people leave this world is scary. You can never be too careful. Condolences go out to the family.

Flare

I don't even know what to say, such an unfortunate event. Can't imagine what the daughter must be going through. RIP.

The wind was fucking insane Sunday. I'd read in the news someone had been killed with his kid in the car. God damn.

Holy shit, was this the guy who died at Seward park in Seattle? Terrible tragedy. I always hate going outside during these wind storms, it's just so unpredictable with all of the giant pines we have around here. Condolences to his family =(

Vaenyr

In moments like this we are reminded how fragile and vulnerable we humans really are... :(
My thoughts go out to his family, hope they will be ok.

Mortemis

Banned
My condolences to his family. RIP

I recently saw the news about someone being killed in his car, just finding out who it was. These winds were crazy this weekend.

Alboreo

My god, the fact that his daughter was with him.. I feel so sorry for her, as well as the rest of his family. RIP.

What horrible, horrible news to hear! May he RIP! :(

Condolences go to his friends, family and fellow co-workers. And thank goodness his daughter survived.

ChrisD

That's horrible. And wth at the way it happened, that's not even right. He didn't even do anything wrong or dangerous.

Rest in peace, and condolences to the family. :(

Top Bottom