• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Direct announced for February 26th, is 5 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Faction

C'mon, Michael! It's game time! Get your Pokemon League Official cap on, lace up your running shoes, grab your Potions and your Lava Cookies, and we'll pick up a Mysterious Statue on the way to the southern Kalos region.

Brick

Yeah, Pokemon Sun and Moon were leaked.

That seems like a really short amount of time to show off a full new Pokemon game, but sure, I'll tune in.

Edit: Seems like people have already made this argument and it has been historically proved wrong. My bad, y'all!

Forkball

Extra minute is enough time for...

0AeRAJU.gif

Seil

That seems like a really short amount of time to show off a full new Pokemon game, but sure, I'll tune in.

XY's reveal was similarly short. The biggest thing was a 1-1.5 minute trailer. The bulk of the longer video was just talking about the series up to that point.

Boney

Banned
They'll take 3 minutes about red blue yellow, then do a quick teaser for pokken, show detective pikachu in the west and at the end they'll tease Sun and Moon with just the logos and maybe a siluette or a Pokemon. Nothing in game yet.

Calling it now: Pokemon Sun and Moon are actually NX Portable titles and are in HD quality, but Nintendo 'forgets' to mention what platform they're actually on purely to fuck with everyone until they officially announce it alongside the NX itself.

Will probably be wrong, but amazing if it is actually an NX title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom