• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

GulAtiCa

Just in time too, going for a nice hike this Saturday. Will be nice to log those extra steps. Granted, assuming I have cell service (but it isn't that far away from civilization, so here's hoping)

03sho

Are there any free trackers for iOS that still work? I only need Kabutops and Aerodactyl to complete the original dex so it would be extremely helpful for this event

I have two Aerodactyl but would LOVE some Larvitar since I still haven't seen any.

4x walking candy means I'll be busting my ass outdoors this weekend to get the last 60 or so candies across three Pokémon to complete that Gen I Dex.

Feel the burn!

I feel like I have had a 10k egg every day recently.

Can you throw some my way?
I haven't had a 10k in weeks now.
I'm absolutely sick of the sight of nine 5k eggs in my sack constantly.

Thank god for this event. Have been so bored this week I haven't even been opening the app on my walk to work. All I'm doing is hatching worthless eggs and walking my Flaaffy at the moment, at least this will speed that up a bit.

Oxx

It will be time to stock up on Totodile and Cyndaquil candy.

Or go with Dratini or Chansey buddies with the assumption that there will be a fire event soon.

Growlie19

Ooh, boy! Gonna walk my way to Blissey much faster, and hopefully get closer to Tyranitar. The Geodude and Rhyhorn candies will be nice, too. Who knows, I might even finally get the gold Rock-type medal. The bonus items from spins will be a welcome bonus as well. Pretty excited for this event.

Nothing really happening around these parts recently. I got another Dragon Scale for my 7-day streak, and any boost to my Dragon medal is good. I also got a second Venusaur, who rolled Sludge Bomb again. One day, it'll get Solar Beam.... On the bright side, I finally reached silver for Fighting-types, and am really close to gold for Electric.

More Geodude is always cool.

Gonna walk my Blissey more too, gonna stock up on candy that I don't have the stardust to use.

Double stardust event when?

This event is kinda uninteresting for me considering where I live. Why the hell couldn't the grass event last this long??

The candy thing is cool though. I always walk my Steelix but now it seems like I could probably switch it to something else since I should be catching Onyx.

Joni

In preparation of the event, I'm not walking anymore. My Larvitar is at 4,1 out of 5 KM so it should be ready to give me 3 candy immediately when the event starts.

Teppic

In preparation of the event, I'm not walking anymore. My Larvitar is at 4,1 out of 5 KM so it should be ready to give me 3 candy immediately when the event starts.
Walking distances is most likley to be divided by 4 like past events. I doubt you'll recieve 3 candy at once.

Hycran

Banned
If I can somehow do a lot of walking and catch a bunch of larvitar that would only leave me with two guys on the non regional dex left to go... Cautiously optimistic

Oxx

I was running out of bag space, so I had to do my mass-evolve now. Evolved my first Ampharos and a bunch of pidgey trash.

Full of room for rock and roll!

Hycran

Banned
I was running out of bag space, so I had to do my mass-evolve now. Evolved my first Ampharos and a bunch of pidgey trash.

Full of room for rock and roll!

One of the best investments I made was buying bag space when it was half off. I've got 700 spots and I've never been above 500. One day I'll max it out but I'm hoarding gold in case they implement special items or something behind a massive paywall

robochimp

Yeah it doesn't work that way, that last 1 KM will only take .25KM of walking to get your 1 candy.

Day 9 of being in over 15 gyms, and I've sniffed out a few more random ones in my area that don't seem to ever change or only change rarely. One I found yesterday had a level 35 guy in it, with a 300 CP Rhydon so I'm guessing he's been in that one from almost the start.

Driving around my rural area hunting all these down has been kinda fun, but hell on the gas tank.

Qwark

The nest gods have graced me with a Rhyhorn nest right outside my apartment. I'm not even mad that it happened during rock week, I'm gonna be rolling in candy.

T.O.P

Banned
Come the fuck on Niantic, i'm waitingggg
r8Zrt2N.gif

CassSept

Larvitars finally spawning in my city, I hope they don't tune it down over the night because that's pretty much one of few times I'll be able to catch them, they're stupidly rare in my city.

Top Bottom