• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Damn, Congrats!

This group been getting lucky lately. 100% Dratini for me (I was so happy), 100% Lapras for Hickbilly Deluxe and 100% Lugia for you. Awesome

Thank you! And it was the last raid available for us before Lugia and the birds finally leave, making it extra special. Congrats again on the Dratini/Dragonite, by the way!

Qwark

So they might pair up Mew and Celebi as EX raids with the second and third wave of the dogs? Uffda, they're going to drag gen 3 out to December, aren't they?

Edit: Oops. forgot about Ho-Oh. I don't know what they're planning now.

Ugh... I just realized these will be going through the end of November... which hopefully doesn't mean gen 3 is being pushed to December, but...

Man, that would suck.

GulAtiCa

We will more then likely get Gen 3 sometime in October. Remember, all the Dogs are doing is changing locations. It's not like they will release Gen 3 in December and not introduce new raids. More likely they will introduce Gen 3 in October and few months after that have Gen 3 Legendaries.

Firemind

We will more then likely get Gen 3 sometime in October. Remember, all the Dogs are doing is changing locations. It's not like they will release Gen 3 in December and not introduce new raids. More likely they will introduce Gen 3 in October and few months after that have Gen 3 Legendaries.
I wouldn't get your hopes up.

HardRojo

Not sure how I feel about three whole months of legendary raids. I'll probably just focus during 2 weekends and then don't bother till they rotate.

Qwark

I've seen the rumor about October 27th because it's 55 days after the release of the plushies, which is what happened for gen 2. But I don't buy that, 1 occurrence does not make a trend. I would love to get them in October, but with the way things have been rolling out... who knows. We still don't have Smeargle and Delibird.

GulAtiCa

Not sure how I feel about three whole months of legendary raids. I'll probably just focus during 2 weekends and then don't bother till they rotate.
Much better than the he heckticness of the birds being limited for 1 week at a time. I know plenty that still don't have Articuno, and I live in a pretty sub urban environment where raids are common to get groups for

T.O.P

Banned
birds are still up man dont worry you have a few hours left if you still need em get out there and get em

Cheers but i'm good, i have around 60 legendaries caught and im kinda burned on them, hard

Mewtwo better shake up things a bit, i'm excited for the dogs but i haven't done nothing else but raiding for the last 2 moinths

Thank god I didn't power up the Zapdos I just got yesterday. Finally had gotten the 15 attack one I had wanted (91% IV though) and was going to, but held off to get more dust today. Now I can put all of the dust and candies into Raikou instead once I get a good one. I wasn't expecting them to come out so soon, but I guess Niantic really doesn't care about any legendary raid fatigue at all... hopefully this doesn't mean we have to wait until December for Gen 3/any major update.

gutshot

Thank god I didn't power up the Zapdos I just got yesterday. Finally had gotten the 15 attack one I had wanted (91% IV though) and was going to, but held off to get more dust today. Now I can put all of the dust and candies into Raikou instead once I get a good one. I wasn't expecting them to come out so soon, but I guess Niantic really doesn't care about any legendary raid fatigue at all... hopefully this doesn't mean we have to wait until December for Gen 3/any major update.

Raikou better than Zapdos? I only caught one Zapdos and it has bad IVs. Tried to get some more over the past few days, but groups are impossible to come by now. 😕

GulAtiCa

So us the team for raikou going to be the same as zapdos?

No. Basically you want to use your Rhydon and all Pokemon with Ground Moves.

wOD6Px.png

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Raikou better than Zapdos? I only caught one Zapdos and it has bad IVs. Tried to get some more over the past few days, but groups are impossible to come by now. ��

yeah hes just electric so he has that advantage and he can learn better moves then zapdos at least in the mainline games

also my random side thought of the day i really wish we could choose what type of trainer to be and get bonuses from it i want to be a ghost type trainer :(

Undefined

do u guys always use golden razz to catch your legendaries? I ran out of them recently and thought i had to just farm normal raids for golden razzs.
But then my friend told me that he has had no success with golden razzs and legendaries and was better with normal razz beries.

So I decided to just try it and now 2 times in a row ive caught legendaries using only normal razz.

Anyone ever tested golden razz vs normal razz?

GulAtiCa

I only use golden razz on ones that are very very good. If it's a bad Iv, and I already have a few, I don't try hard.

And yes golden much better than regular. Silph Road has a chart somewhere showing how much.

HardRojo

We'll probably start seeing them pop up in a couple of hours (1:30 hours to be more precise).
Raided 2 Tyranitars and a Moltres today, all caught. Gotta stock those Tyranitars for the eventual Mewtwo. Guess I'm going to have to turn my Golems into pure grounders?

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
i would if tms wernt a bitch to get now

edit: another side note i dont know if they upped the rate that you get candy for feeding pokemon in gyms but ive gotten 6 candy today from my tyranitar that i have in a gym and ive only fed him 7 separate times today

GulAtiCa

I got TMs out the wazoo. I throw away Fast TMs since I'm already over 30. lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also... I got my 9th 10k egg! Didn't expect this so quickly. I gained like 5 this week... Do I hatch them now or wait till next event? I mean, not like I really need more Pokemon.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
eh the only gain you would get is tyranitar candy you seem to be more then fine with dragonites anything else from them would be meh but with niantic no telling when we will get any kind of double stardust event again so its a toss up

GulAtiCa

Yeah. I really don't think a new 2x event will be anytime soon. So with Dragoncon this weekend and me going to see the parade, I might as well hatch them all with all that walking I'll be doing. The extra stardust will be good.

Just never expected to get that many 10k eggs so quickly, and back to back too.

GulAtiCa

Yeah, while 2ks/5ks are really boring these days. I still love 10k eggs. Could always use more Dratini candies! lol

Actually, wouldn't mind a Porygon or 2, don't really have any that are really good.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting to finally hatch a Cleffa from a 2km.

Just hatched a 2km - Machop. While there was a Machop on the radar. And it wasn't a Wonder.

Just cold, PoGo. Cold.

Top Bottom