• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT| As in "Go Outside"

panda-zebra

Banned
Hold up is the game working for anyone else?

For the past few hours I could get in and it'd crap out. For the past hour or more I cannot get past a screen saying "sign up with Google/PTC", just get a spinning pokeball and nothing more... a while back I got a screen saying something about servers and to try again soon. WTF, it seems like my account is fucked somehow?!

entremet

CngdUE9W8AADf7X.jpg
Deleted? Not seeing it.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
only really gave this a go today. i caught a weedle before the servers crapped out again. there are hardly any pokestops/gyms where i am. or maybe i'm just really lazy and the walking is too much lol.

i can see how this can be fun but it's missing a lot of important stuff. i'm probably gonna wait until it gets a few updates and the serves stabilise before getting into it again.

_woLf

Eevee trick skill works fine. Got a vaporeon from eevee named Rainer.

Edit: all four of my eeveelutions are XS for some reason though. :(

Lucumo

Gf just tried it too, has a jolteon now.

Maybe it's chance. Maybe not. Just was trying to counter an earlier claim.

See? :p So they did apparently "fix" it, pretty lame in my opinion.

We need 7k more views to reach 1 million. We should make it before we reach the end.

Jay RaR

Damn, was supposed to hatch a 5 km egg but I never got the prompt. Incubator was available to use after so I'm a bit salty right now.

Granted I got like 6 other 5 km eggs but still.

Firemind

Damn, was supposed to hatch a 5 km egg but I never got the prompt. Incubator was available to use after so I'm a bit salty right now.

huh my eggs are gone

so that's where the sandshrew, bellsprout and slowpoke are coming from

check your box lol

sssssszzzzz

Neo Member
Have not been posting much here so far (while reading a lot more), but I intend to change that in the future. :)

I have really enjoyed the Pokéstop locations. Given I only moved to my current flat a couple months ago, I found a few interesting locations I might never have encountered by myself. Also explored some new paths.

As for the Pokémon, it will be quite a grind to get to all those 150. Still proud I had a couple of pretty rare one's already, including Jynx and Aerodactyl. Also have been stumbling across a couple Squirtle's, yet I never managed to get close enough. Got a Wartortle though. :lol:

Lijik

Are you sure the pokemon isnt in your stable already? Got a ponyta that way despite the hatching sequence never popping up

See? :p So they did apparently "fix" it, pretty lame in my opinion.

We need 7k more views to reach 1 million. We should make it before we reach the end.

I don't understand why they would "fix" it, considering you could choose what you wanted to evolve evee too in the old games too... With a stone ofcourse.

lvl 11 and only found like 3 evees so far. Hope they unfix it soon.

oh well.

Jay RaR

huh my eggs are gone

so that's where the sandshrew, bellsprout and slowpoke are coming from

check your box lol

Could use that slowpoke lol.

Looking at my box, I think the one that hatched was a Paras. Disappointing if true, granted how glitchy my catches have been for the past few hours but oh well. Got me closer to evolve to Parasect I guess.

Ferr986

That's weird, is working fine for me, and I heard some people passing by that were playing (talking about an elusive Squirtle lol).

Red

Well it was smooth for atleast a week,but yea this sucks.
Last night was most stable I've seen it, and I still had several freezes on capture, two neverending swirling load icons, and the three step nearby bug. If that's "smooth" we are going to see real frustration going forward.

Red

This nearby bug is really annoying.

Do we know if we can just disregard the footsteps, and the ones in the top left are still closest?
I think so.

Not 100% sure. Had a Snorlax top left that would not appear anywhere, and eventually he vanished from nearby.

Shady859

Finally loaded yay! I see lures in action but I soooo need to take a cruise and do drive by pokestops around here to build my balls up. What level will I start getting beyond basic balls? I didn't save cheet sheet save to my phone. Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom