• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon |OT2| Calling for help! · · · – – – · · ·

BTHR Zero X

it has most likely been asked but I am tired and do not want to dig through a bunch of posts, But is there a way to get a National Dex in S/M or is it just the Pokebank update we got? if so that sucks

Rafavert

Reposting this for a new page:

Can get you Mareep and Houndour =) Houndour has Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot and Sucker Punch as egg moves. Can also breed a HA Totodile, but that will take a bit.

I'm trying to finish my Alola Dex, so these would be appreciated:

Magmortar
Weavile
Kartana
Buzzwole

Aside from that, HA and high IV mons in general are welcome.

shoelacer

Banned
What am I missing here? I'm launching Bank with Moon in the cart slot, and it says "could not find save data for x,y, etc" and closes. I updated it already, what gives

RockmanBN

Can get you Mareep and Houndour =) Houndour has Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot and Sucker Punch as egg moves. Can also breed a HA Totodile, but that will take a bit.

Magmortar
Weavile
Kartana
Buzzwole

I can do trade backs for Buzzswole/Kartana.

Yagami_Sama

may I ask why?

Wait, what? Why?

It was good to see people starting from the scratch and think on new teams, strategies and so. Even to find a destiny knot, it was required some effort.

Pokebank just make things look "cheap", everything will be back to the same things we had on previous games. Like Mega Kyogre / Rayquasa / Groudon and things like this.

This just make lost the will to invest more time in this game .

cloudyboy

Neo Member
so pokemon received via wonder trade from another generation is not added to the pokedex? this is quite dissapointing and I am rarely dissapointed...

CazTGG

Magmortar
Weavile
Kartana
Buzzwole

I do have a Magmortar that i'm willing to part ways with along with boxes worth of HA Riolu and HA Vulpix. FC is in my profile.

Smasher89

Realized today I never got the hidden ability (solar power) heliolisk last gen that I instantly wanted to test when I saw Tapu koko. Anyone know if trading in oras/xy still works online, and if so, any one of you got a helioptile spitback with the hidden ability (was only obtained in friend safaris i think in that gen for trading(would like to breed my own in gen 6).

Man I really should get back to levelling my pokes in AS up to 100 before I transfer.

Anyone want to battle 6v6? I'm itching to break in some old favourites.
I'd like a battle whenever you have time. Made a new team recently that I really like (before the update though).

They could theoretically patch it in, along with the extra Mega-stones and a way to get normal form Raich / Exeggutor / Marowak but yeah I'd expect Stars too.

iQNUHqLl.jpg

Morimito will reminisce about Gen 1 with you if you bring him your RBY transfers

Izayoi

Banned
I have to ask where the hell did this Pokemon Stars thing come from? I have beat the game, Got all 301 Pokemon and been to the Battle Tree and rebeat the league several times. I have not seen a thing that mentions a 3rd game.
Baseless fan speculation. I could not think of a worse name if I tried.

I hate it, TBH.

Also it's pretty unlikely there won't be a third game (or game pair), there's no Gen switch or anniversary coming up to to cause a repeat of last gen.

I have to ask where the hell did this Pokemon Stars thing come from? I have beat the game, Got all 301 Pokemon and been to the Battle Tree and rebeat the league several times. I have not seen a thing that mentions a 3rd game.

It's the same reason people said Pokémon Grey would be a thing. Also Pokémon Z. It's just the most obvious 3rd version.

But personally I like Eclipse better.

Hey guys I'm looking through my Legends and I'm missing just a few, could anyone on here help me out?

I'm needing:
Registeel
Thundurus
Landorus
Xerneas
Genesect

And I think that's all for right now.

I've got so many duplicates of the other legendaries I'm sure I could find something to pay yall back. Pm me if anyone can help out.

Edit: so I'm trying to receive a sheer force Totodile from someone but it's saying there's a problem with his pokemon and won't let us trade. Any ideas on what's up with that? He bred it himself so I can't imagine that it's hacked or anything.

Smasher89

Maybe you didn't explore the desert and bring the pokemon that's asked for? :D(and the dimensional lab text I guess?!)

Izayoi

Banned
The name is speculation, but footage was spotted in the Switch reveal trailer right? At least that's where I thought it came from.
The name has been around a lot longer than that trailer... And anyway, I didn't see anything about Pokemon footage in it... Wouldn't that be huge news?

It's the same reason people said Pokémon Grey would be a thing. Also Pokémon Z. It's just the most obvious 3rd version.

Not only does it sound better, but it makes more sense.

Crayolan

Baseless fan speculation. I could not think of a worse name if I tried.

I hate it, TBH.

The name is speculation, but footage was spotted in the Switch reveal trailer right? At least that's where I thought it came from.

It was a rumor started by Eurogamer.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1316772

It didn't just come up out of nowhere.

Mr-Joker

Banned
With Bank compatible with the Gen 7 games this would be a great time for me to start Pokémon Moon and get Charmander into gen 7, but I am kinda busy with me focusing on my book and job hunting.

I will have to find a way to work it in.

Gotta save something for Pokemon Stars!

It better be back in "Pokémon Star"

I have to ask where the hell did this Pokemon Stars
thing come from? I have beat the game, Got all 301 Pokemon and been to the Battle Tree and rebeat the league several times. I have not seen a thing that mentions a 3rd game.

There are many hints and tease within Sun and Moon that suggest that Alola will have a third game.

My guess is that it will be called "Pokémon Prism"

Nintendo has been really weird with their naming for 3rd games, Red / Green had Blue (which makes sense Primary Colours) and then Yellow (fair enough still a color and capitalising on the Anime with Piakchu). Then Gold / Silver did Crystal instead of Platinum (or Bronze but it's not surprising they avoided that), Ruby / Sapphire did Emerald which makes sense (all gems), then Diamond / Pearl did Platinum (possibly a call back to Gen 2S weirdness since there were remakes of them they gen), then Black / White did Black 2 / White 2 which was interesting (direct sequels and likely only possible because there were no remakes that Gen so more development effort could go in), then Gen VI had remakes but no 3rd game, though theres a bit that suggests one was initially planned (the totally out of place Zygarde stuff that ended up in Sun / Moon, the incompleteness of ORAS postgame).

Chances for Mega Stones being distributes via event?

Probably not great considering how many are missing. I'd expect a few popular ones and maybe Mythicals / Legends like the Lati@s and Diancite via events but there's so many missing that I can't see it being feasible to do them all that way.

alvmew

Does anyone have a Hoopa for trade?

I have the following I can offer for anyone that does:

- Mew
- Genesect
- Manaphy
- Phione
- Entei (normal and shiny)
- Raikou (normal and shiny)
- Suicune (normal and shiny)
- Regirock
- Regice
- Cobalion
- Virizion
- Terrakion
- Lugia
- Ho-oh
- Rayquaza (normal and shiny)
- Palkia (shiny)
- Azelf
- Cresselia
- Darkrai
- Arceus
- Celebi
- Diancie
- Zygarde
- Pheromosa
- Xurkitree
- Celesteela
- Kartana
- Nihilego
- Buzzwole

Muku

Okay, I apologize if this has been asked already.... just joining since most part from ORAS. Been off playing other stuff.

Are legendaries not tradable within S/M? I ran a contest for Christmas / New Years and gave away legendaries. Now that bank opened up yesterday, I'm finally able to get around to folks who only have S/M who would like their Pokemon.

I ask because I was trying to trade someone the Meloetta they won. It tells me there is something wrong with my Pokemon and does not allow me to trade it. Why? No held item. Only moves it knows are Quick Attack, Confusion, and Round. Am I missing something? Have had kind of a rough night and it peaked at irritation at not being able to trade Meloetta to her new owner.

Okay, I apologize if this has been asked already.... just joining since most part from ORAS. Been off playing other stuff.

Are legendaries not tradable within S/M? I ran a contest for Christmas / New Years and gave away legendaries. Now that bank opened up yesterday, I'm finally able to get around to folks who only have S/M who would like their Pokemon.

I ask because I was trying to trade someone the Meloetta they won. It tells me there is something wrong with my Pokemon and does not allow me to trade it. Why? No held item. Only moves it knows are Quick Attack, Confusion, and Round. Am I missing something? Have had kind of a rough night and it peaked at irritation at not being able to trade Meloetta to her new owner.

Do you know it's a legit Meloetta ? It may also be a mistake since Bank only just got updated Nintendo may not have gotten everything right yet.

Muku

Do you know it's a legit Meloetta ? It may also be a mistake since Bank only just got updated Nintendo may not have gotten everything right yet.

It's legit as I claimed it myself last year for the event. :( That's the part that is frustrating.

I may shortly try to trade another legendary so we'll see how that goes... I hope it's just bugs on their end...

Update: Okay, yeah. Something on their end. Has to be. I'm trying to trade a JPN Shiny Xerneas that I farmed when it was out with the anime code. Same error. ..... I wonder when this is going to be fixed? Because this becomes a big problem.

It's legit as I claimed it myself last year for the event. :( That's the part that is frustrating.

I may shortly try to trade another legendary so we'll see how that goes... I hope it's just bugs on their end...

Update: Okay, yeah. Something on their end. Has to be. I'm trying to trade a JPN Shiny Xerneas that I farmed when it was out with the anime code. Same error. ..... I wonder when this is going to be fixed? Because this becomes a big problem.

Apparently it is something going on. I just tried to get a HA Totodile from someone only for it to say something was wrong with the pokemon. From what I've read it has to do with how Totodile is an island scan poke and it's HA variant was locked before. So I guess they'll have to do another update soon. Hopefully.

Top Bottom