• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Ryne

Aside from the most recent movie events, which didn't come because the movie came after XY and it caused all kinds of logistical issues, every movie event has made it to the west.

Perfect, thanks.

I will wait then, I do want some event pokemon with my OT name on it.

i found it....i found the Pokemon Bank

EQZ1zE9.jpg

I... actually had this as a kid!
And I do have pokebank on my JP 3DS, hilariously enough.

I'm new to XY and I have a question. I'm the "catch 'em all" kind of player and I was wondering if I'll be able to do that by downloading both X and Y on the same system. I know trading on the same system is impossible, but I've heard there will be a "Bank" app soon? Will I be able to store stuff from both my games on the same account (or whatever system the Bank employs)?

I thought about buying the other version on the UK eShop to make trading easier, but that's about €48 while it's only €34 on the JP eShop (on the system I'm currently playing). Please reply asap :v

Tiamant

Awwwww yessss! I was going to settle for a 31/31/10/31/31/31 Infiltrator Zubat but the last egg turned out to be perfect! Thank you RNG gods!

one_kill

I'm new to XY and I have a question. I'm the "catch 'em all" kind of player and I was wondering if I'll be able to do that by downloading both X and Y on the same system. I know trading on the same system is impossible, but I've heard there will be a "Bank" app soon? Will I be able to store stuff from both my games on the same account (or whatever system the Bank employs)?

I thought about buying the other version on the UK eShop to make trading easier, but that's about €48 while it's only €34 on the JP eShop (on the system I'm currently playing). Please reply asap :v
Why not just buy one version and trade to get the rest? It's pretty easy to get version exclusives in XY.

You won't be able to get all the Pokemon by having the two versions anyway. You still need to track certain Pokemon in Friend Safari, transfer them via PokeBank, or simply trade with others or via GTS.

Why not just buy one version and trade to get the rest? It's pretty easy to get version exclusives in XY.

You won't be able to get all the Pokemon by having the two versions anyway. You still need to track certain Pokemon in Friend Safari, transfer them via PokeBank, or simply trade with others or via GTS.

I see. I'm still getting both versions so I can have one more of those Torchics.
I am sick.

Conan-san

Speaking of Broken Online Pokemon Stuff

HG/SS's soundtrack is out on iTunes but I can't get it for the life of me actauly buy the album, it just fucks around for a minute before going "nope, resetting connection,fuck you."

My download of X is taking forever, and it's Thursday in a few minutes. I think I'll have to download some patch after the main software download is done too.
edit: Got my Torchic at 23:57. I have mastered the art of procrastination.

MicH

Got pretty much all the annoying Pokemon out of the way. Just need to evolve and breed now. 65 to go!!! (I needed 180 yesterday)

Top Bottom