• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun & Moon First Japanese Ad

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Crossposting:
Thought these were cute:
tmWg5ay.png
Machoke Express Co Ltd
Miltank on milk

WHERE YOU AT DAD!?

This looks like Dole Cannery here on Oahu, I remember those Pineapples on those red posts
VfgV8m9m.jpg

Gotta ask my coworker where that park is, if it is in Hawaii.

Speculation: what if this ad is hinting at the actual story of the game?

You're a kid from Kanto who moves to Alola with his/her mum and Meowth and you travel around the game doing Pokemon things and making friends.

Speculation: what if this ad is hinting at the actual story of the game?

You're a kid from Kanto who moves to Alola with his mum and Meowth and you travel around the game doing Pokemon things and making friends.

No evil team, just episodic events and fun bonding times? GOTY because that's what I've always wanted out of pokemon.

L95

Well yes, but in XY and ORAS you get to see the model of your rival before sending the pokéballs out, but it I remember that right it only happens with the rivals and nobody else.

....ok? I don't think I understand your point. I know in XYORAS only 'important' people do that because they have models, now, everyone has models, so that restriction is gone

AdanVC

Wow such a heartwarming ad. Wish I could make friends like that, through Pokémon games :') Yeah I don't care if I'm a 25 year old ass I still want to make friends like that <3

Top Bottom