• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinokou

Satanic pokemon rumours are probably making a comeback with that mega Aerodactyl.

8ADhItR.jpg
WirthGoat.jpg

This is probably my third favorite Mega Evolution so far behind Mawile and Charizard X. It pretty much confirms that the trademark list was real.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2041716/pokemon_x_y_trademarks_leak_all_mega_evolutions.html

"Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow"

Mega gardevoir? oh god please.

Gonna make my party:

Goomy named Gomey
Carbink named Hank
Weezing named Walt
Qwilfish named Jesse
Linoone named Badger
Honchkrow w/ Black Glasses named Heisenbird

I don't know if I can handle a Mega Aggron reveal. Like seriously. The sheer thought of what he could be is making me giddy as fuck.

DMG-01

By the way, I don't think that Gardevoir is going to get a Mega Evo based on that list. Couldn't it be that she was just TM'd again because of the added fairy typing?

And I feel like you guys are all skipping over Jynx on that list.

Kirlia

Banned
By the way, I don't think that Gardevoir is going to get a Mega Evo based on that list. Couldn't it be that she was just TM'd again because of the added fairy typing?

Yeah, that's possible. Honestly, I'm just happy for the Fairy type addition because Gardevoir can finally do better against Dark types.

Betting on Jynx's Mega Evolution being awesome.

Dr. Buni

Jynx was always one of my favorites, even though people love to shit on her. Looking forward for her mega.

As of Gardevoir, he is on the list, he MUST get a mega.

Ashodin

Alright guys I need to figure out which version to get. I'll probably entice my fiancee to getting the other version, but I want to know what version-exclusive Pokemon there are.

I don't see Marill or Clefairy on that list. It's more than likely not a coincidence.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like a Chinese knockoff toy Graveller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom