• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I tried fixing Chesnaught colors, once without changing the colors themselves and once with colors closer to Quilladin colors:

I dunno, it implies the armor is its skin.

The face color in default pretty much implies it's wearing a suit of armor, that's why you don't see brown.

Quest1

I love Gyarados, so by extension, M-Gyarados, but with every passing Mega reveal, I lose more hope for M-Arcanine... :( Gamefreak pls...

Also, I too like almost every design from new pkmn to mega forms. Only one I don't like are the keys. But besides that I'm so hyped. 2/6 of my main pokes have megas, And there are at least 6 fully evolved already revealed that I like for a new team and Charizard X is a thing. I'm good with this.

Velcro Fly

They keys are weird but every gen has pokemon that are weird that I don't really like. Last gen it was the trash bag. I respect the creativity and the boldness to put something like that in the game, but I don't know that I'd ever use it other than as a joke.

Very surprised there's no confirmation of Mega Raichu yet... "Gyaradosite" sounds stupid too.

By the way, playing through Leaf Green on a randomizer... so fun!

Mega Gyarados. Nice but the pic isn't great. Kinda looks like his head stays the same but his body thins out...

Also, Chesnaught... that thing keeps reminding me of Buzz Lightyear!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's the perspective.

Very surprised there's no confirmation of Mega Raichu yet... "Gyaradosite" sounds stupid too.

By the way, playing through Leaf Green on a randomizer... so fun!

They don't simply do "name" + ite. Abomasite for instance.

Neiteio

Contracts aren't illegal.
I interpreted the /v/ post as referring to the customer who purchased the item early. The store is liable, not the customer, and photographing the customer for the purposes of "product retrieval" would be illegal (not to mention Nintendo can't reclaim the item once sold).

LX_Theo

Banned
Just remember that you can only have one Mega per team.
Can't use any of the other Megas in a battle if you're rolling out Gyarados.

Meh, they don't all require to go mega every battle. Only reason I'd have greninja over Gyarados (or another water) would be that he is my starter. This just puts the other option over the top.

Ashodin

Here's hoping for the slug dragon guys

a2.jpg

ryan13ts

I think the only thing Kosthedin did wrong was to post on his personal instagram account, instead of making an anonymous account and leaking from there. That way, it wouldn't have been so easily traced back to that individual store and would have saved a lot of trouble for multiple people.

LX_Theo

Banned
The guy said that in game NPC told some pokémon requires weather specific to evolve, like rainy day, I think it may be sliggoo because of it's species and ability

Intriguing idea, still. If its true, I could see parts of its body being made of of water (like wings or something).

The guy said that in game NPC told some pokémon requires weather specific to evolve, like rainy day, I think it may be sliggoo because of it's species and ability

Oh, is that where that comes from? Kanpachi said something about leveling up Pumpkaboo with rain and having nothing happen. I guess Sliggoo would make the most sense.

I wonder if Pokémon Z/X2/Y2 will be the first "third version" to include substantial changes to the roster of Pokémon with new Mega Evolutions? Or, I wonder if they might be so bold as to include actual new Pokémon or evolutions?

Unlike previous gens, this is the first gen that could be updated via SpotPass. I don't expect GF to sell new Pokémon via DLC, but I would be excited to see Pokémon Z/X2/Y2 with full evolutions to Pokémon like Carbink, evolutions to older Pokémon like Dunsparce, and Mega Evolutions for all sorts of Pokémon (probably including the Gen VI starters, which would make for a nice marketing gimmick) with updates to X/Y to maintain compatibility.

Basically, I'm just hoping the new third version can be more substantial since there are no longer technical boundaries to maintaining compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom