• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdgh

S51kAaD.jpg

Mega Medicham Confirmed!

Now lets put that pure power to good use this time.

jelmerjt

Hi guys, I have a question.

If I buy HeartGold or SoulSilver and catch a Scyther in the National Park, can I transfer that Pokemon over to my Black 2 game immediately? Or do I have to beat the game first? I have beaten Black 2 :)

Yeah Scyther might be in X or Y, but I'm not so sure.

daripad

If I buy HeartGold or SoulSilver and catch a Scyther in the National Park, can I transfer that Pokemon over to my Black 2 game immediately? Or do I have to beat the game first? I have beaten Black 2 :)

Yes, you can.

Berordn

As long as you're in the postgame of Black 2, you can transfer from D/P/Pt/HG/SS. You have to transfer six at a time though..

Yes, you can send stuff up at any time. BW2 you have to beat the game and have the transfer area unlocked. The only other thing you need is to have 5 more pokemon (total of 6) to transfer. If I'm not mistaken, it won't let you transfer if you don't have 6 Pokemon to send.

Quest1

As I said, an npc mentioned Professor Oak's grandson. Apparently, he passed through lumiose city and he's travelling through Kalos.

I really hope we can find him and battle him.

Find him Dawg, find him and fight him and his Mega Arca... Blastoise.

Takuan

Saw copies of x and y sitting on the shelf at a local drug store (shopper's drug mart, think canada's CVS) but they couldn't sell it to me. Walked out with pokemon black 2 just for shits and giggles. I was told I could get a bunch of pokemon through this pokecheck thingy, so that saves me some time and cash.

reddmyst

I've never played a Pokemon game before (except a round with the actual card game). Can I get all the previous Pokemon when I play with X/Y? Or do I need the previous installments?

Berordn

I've never played a Pokemon game before (except a round with the actual card game). Can I get all the previous Pokemon when I play with X/Y? Or do I need the previous installments?

Most of them will be available, but you can't even transfer from the older games until December.

Quest1

Wouldn't it be Mega Gyarados? I thought his team is:
- Pidgeot
- Alakazam
- Rhydon
- Exeggutor
- Arcanine
- Gyarados

I was thinking he about The Origins, so I was thinking Blastoise but you're probably right, if you can battle him at all. I know half my posts are #59 based, but man it's not fair that Houndoom is the fire dog that's gonna get a mega... So sad.

So is that Mega List the FINAL one as in thats the full list?

That was just a trademark list of old pokemon Nintendo did. Some guy noticed that every Mega evolution so far was in there and made a theory. So far it looks 80% real.

I'm so happy with the Hoenn love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom