• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan

Probably late on this but someone on reddit saying you can pet/pat your pokemon after a battle?
tumblr_muev29lOZF1romni1o1_1280.jpg

I was thinking he about The Origins, so I was thinking Blastoise but you're probably right, if you can battle him at all. I know half my posts are #59 based, but man it's not fair that Houndoom is the fire dog that's gonna get a mega... So sad.

Ohh I haven't seen Origins. Yeah Mega Arcanine would be great for his usability, hard to improve on that design though.

-Horizon-

So let me get this straight, if I get Fennekin as a starter, I'll get Chespin later in the game? And if I go with Froakie I get Fennekin later on? Chespin will get Froakie?

Sami+

So has anyone taken pictures of the customization? I really want to see the male hairstyles.

Torn between choosing male or female this time, haha. Females usually get more options whenever customization is involved, so that's something to consider, but I am a guy so if it's about even I'll just go for him.

Buttons

Anyone who has Y already know if you can get Psyduck early on. I need a Psyduck. xD

Anyone found out where to get Dedenne as well? :eek:

-Horizon-

Yep that's correct :)

First time I'm actually conflicted on what starter to get then. I want Fennekin but I don't want Chespin. If I get Froakie first I can get Fennekin later at least.

Hmm I guess I'm leaning towards Froakie then.

Wait for me Fennekin, I'll get you as soon as I can!

The Hermit

HAAAAA...WHY AM I SO HYPED FOR A FREAKING POKEMON GAME ??!?!?

I only played the original blue version... maybe it because I watched Pokemon Origins yesterday?

Nintendo marketing on old Pokemon players is working I guess

So has anyone taken pictures of the customization? I really want to see the male hairstyles.

Torn between choosing male or female this time, haha. Females usually get more options whenever customization is involved, so that's something to consider, but I am a guy so if it's about even I'll just go for him.
It just occurred to me that Serebii's gonna go crazy when making the customization section. ;P

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
First time I'm actually conflicted on what starter to get then. I want Fennekin but I don't want Chespin. If I get Froakie first I can get Fennekin later at least.

Hmm I guess I'm leaning towards Froakie then.

Wait for me Fennekin, I'll get you as soon as I can!

Or you can just trade.

Tusk

What?! o: Looker AND Gary?
Man, should really leave this thread, but it's so hard.. ;~;

I get my game tomorrow at midnight since gamestop is doing a midnight release here.
Can't wait! When is the Torchic event likely to go live? I really wanna start with it.

Why the hell are they gimping special moves? When the physical ones offer more power with better trade off?

Where's my special Earthquake relative.

100 base power
100 accuracy
Hits multiple targets
Super effective against a wide range of types
Almost everyone can learn it.

Zelias

Banned
Minor compared to the Mega evo and move change bombs, but I encountered a horde of four Plusle and a Minun. I captured the Minun, it had Volt Absorb. I don't think it had this as a hidden ability before?

Why the hell are they gimping special moves? When the physical ones offer more power with better trade off?

Where's my special Earthquake relative.

100 base power
100 accuracy
Hits multiple targets
Super effective against a wide range of types
Almost everyone can learn it.

Exactly. You named one powerful physical move. GF nerfed three special moves.

95 base power
100 accuracy
Super effective against more types than EQ in sum
Almost everyone can learn these moves.

New move for Fennekin?

Damnit, too many typos lately.

Alright, so we have (changed types in bold):

1. Mega Ampharos (Electric/Dragon)
  2. Mega Gengar (Ghost/Poison)
  3. Mega Lucario (Steel/Fighting)
  4. Mega Aggron (Steel/NA)
  5. Mega Mawile (Steel/Fairy)
  6. Mega Charizard X (Fire/Dragon)
  7. Mega Charizard Y (Fire/Flying)
  8. Mega Mewtwo X (Psychic/Fighting)
  9. Mega Mewtwo Y (Psychic)
  10. Mega Venusaur (Grass/Poison)
  11. Mega Blastoise (Water)
  12. Mega Blaziken (Fire/Fighting)
  13. Mega Absol (Dark)
  14. Mega Abomasnow (Grass/Ice)
  15. Mega Gyarados (Water/Dark)
  16. Mega Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy)
  17. Mega Garchomp (Ground/Dragon)
  18. Mega Kangaskhan (Normal)
  19. Mega Tyranitar (Ground/Dark)
  20. Mega Aerodactyl (Rock/Flying)
  21. *Mega Medicham (???)
  22. *Mega Banette (???)

Gen 1: 10
Gen 2: 2
Gen 3: 7
Gen 4: 3

*Unseen at present.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
MEGA MEDICHAM INCOMING!!

It's the first Pokemon I ever EV Trained, my #1 fighter! Oh my goddddddddddddddd

Exactly. You named one powerful physical move. GF nerfed three special moves.
Well, more than three special moves but the 120 power ones that were nerfed to 110 were all stupidly good in the right weather for one reason or another.

The four 95 BP moves that were nerfed are just 5 BP and kinda deserved it.

Varna

If you live near Long Beach CA a store is selling them already. No idea if this is a chain or anything. Someone told me about it so I just walk in casually and bought 4 copies for co-workers and myself.

EDIT: You are right Sandfox. If anyone needs the name PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom