• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to check if the starter pokemon is shiny or not by looking at them when choosing? I remember SR in SS for only 3 hours when I got shiny cyndaquil. All you had to do was look at the pokemon when choosing and you could see. Would be great because id like to do this for the second starter if possible. I want charmander but really dont care.

Is there any way to check if the starter pokemon is shiny or not by looking at them when choosing? I remember SR in SS for only 3 hours when I got shiny cyndaquil. All you had to do was look at the pokemon when choosing and you could see. Would be great because id like to do this for the second starter if possible. I want charmander but really dont care.

A model appears on the top screen whilst scrolling through them, I assume they're Shiny, but can't swear it obviously.

Going through the Pokemon global link FAQ and...
http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/support/2/en/manual/manual_mileage/transfer-poke-miles/ said:
Transfer Poké Miles to another game

Si vous avez enregistré plusieurs versions des jeux sur le PGL, vous pouvez voir quels objets vous avez obtenus pour chaque version. Vous pouvez également transférer les Poké Miles d’une version à l’autre.
* Vous ne pouvez pas transférer les objets et Baies.
Wouldn't be a worldwide launch without such things...

A model appears on the top screen whilst scrolling through them, I assume they're Shiny, but can't swear it obviously.
I hope you can see if they are, you couldnt on BW meaning you had to start the battle and you couldnt see all 3 at once wasting to much time..still got a shiny snivy out of it but it took 2 weeks :/ compared to 3 hours.

I hope you can see if they are, you couldnt on BW meaning you had to start the battle and you couldnt see all 3 at once wasting to much time..still got a shiny snivy out of it but it took 2 weeks :/ compared to 3 hours.

I guess it's worth it, but I'd rather play the game.

ITS DAYTIME GUYS. EVEN IF THERES A BLACKOUT, THIS IS NOT HOW A CITY WORKS :(

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I actually think this one might be a combo of blow/blast + lobster

Also, Binacle's Japanese name suggests that it's based off of the Japanese Goose Barnacle aka kamenote (literally 'turtle's hands').

kamete02.jpg

Yep, and they eat them :D

kamenote-misosiru400.jpg

Barbaracle is the wrath

Dryk

Has anyone talked about finding multiples of Mega Stones, I really don't want to have to give up the possibility of getting certain Megas.

Mechamortal

Neo Member
I don't understand the reasoning behind making one-stage Pokémon mega-evolve... Why give Pokémon such as Pinser a temporary evolution, rather than just give him an ordinary much needed evolution?

Kouriozan

It took me a good 50-60 minutes running in that bloody forest for it to appear! I was getting pretty frustrated as when I asked here everyone managed to get him to show up several times in just 15 minutes.

Haha, same for my bro, but I kept running into them.
Once he got one, he encountered several Pikachu! I loved his reaction! XD

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So yeah my chesnaught can do things with his hands like become a shield or explode into spikes

can yours?! I don't think so!

Linius

Does anyone know if you encounter Heracross early in the game? I'd really like him to be on my team to beat the Elite Four the first time.

Guys, since it switches in as Pinsir, Mega Pinsir won't get x4 against Stealth Rock unlessnyou switch it out and in. Its not that bad of a typing after all.

Addi

I have a vague idea for a team now!

Greninja
Charizard-Y
Pangoro
Tyrantrum
Trevenant
??? (maybe an Electric type even though there's not too many of those I think)

Ha! I haven't put much thought into building a balanced team yet, but I'm going through the game right now with a team almost similar to this, Jolteon being my electric type and Lucario instead of Trevenant (I haven't catched any awesome grass type yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom