• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y: Post your trainers!

pariah164

As to not spam the OT with pics, I found myself curious about what everyone's trainer looks like. There's so much customization now. Well, more than before. Here's my current look, in bad-cell-phone-pic form.

S4o8pDM.jpg

The clothes are almost all from the boutique in Lumiose, just to field off that question. So, show me yours!

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I spent 3000 dollars just to change my hair. Then I had to spend another 3000 to change it back.

Best Pokemon game yet. But I have to say, trainer customization was a huge let-down.

I'd post my trainer if I thought he looked significantly different from anyone else.

Smilax

SAkOeiE.jpg

I. Look. FABULOUS.

Granted this is an old photo and I've gotten some better hats. Still haven't found an outfit I like. I also changed my hair a billion times lol

-Horizon-

Gosh darn it, I need a proper screenshot tool for the 3DS because my phone is being wishy washy with wanting to take pics :/

Jadyne

Neo Member
2orL7oS.jpg

I've updated my look in the past day, so I'll try to upload with a more recent one.
(Assuming I don't change my look constantly by then.)

ohlawd

So I'll have to go on 3DS Camera to upload my pic? Don't really wanna close X just for that. Can't use a real camera cuz it looks all grainy.

man why couldn't they do it like in AC's image share.

I'll say this though, my playable character is just gorgeous. I think I'm in love with her. I have her in an all-pink outfit with a nice dress that leaves your shoulders bare, white sunglasses on her pink hat, pink socks with white Mary Janes. She also has a ponytail with honey-colored hair. omg her ponytail looks so good on her it's criminal.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This can become a thing, within 3 weeks I expect a update by nintendo that lets you post your custom trainers properly online

The customisation is definitely a little lacking, at least in terms of guys options, but as a first go for the franchise I thought it was okay.

NRZDHlY.jpg

OcsDgMS.jpg

I saw in the pss a trainer that was an old man. With a moustache and gray hair. Was I seing things??

Nah, there's a number of things like that selectable as your icon in the PSS. Doesn't affect your trainer, though.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Man, choosing between a guy and a girl is going to be the hardest decision when I get this. Everyone looks so good!

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
1383559_529327590487656_1165531272_n.jpg

My character is default blonde for the time being, more concerned about getting more Pokemon and making stupid PR videos :p

10318526215_d737ff907d.jpg

10318692203_c79b0fe40e.jpg

I wanted to make a trainer who looked like me. Couldn't get the hair style right so I had to wear a hat. Im just glad we can use characters with darker skin tones!

ohlawd

why is everyone a woman

If I'm gonna play a game that's gonna last me over 30 hours, why the heck would I play as a dude? That's my take.

I wouldn't have cared if women got the shaft in customization and the guys got all the cool costumes.

I wanted to make a trainer who looked like me. Couldn't get the hair style right so I had to wear a hat. Im just glad we can use characters with darker skin tones!

Yeah, I shave my head so I was hoping there'd be a bald option. No such luck. Just had to go with the shortest hairstyle possible.

Top Bottom