• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y: Post your trainers!

Garland7G

Here's what mine looks like right now.

44a95b90-36bf-11e3-bd97-068eb589ba9c.jpeg

afoni

Banned
8RbTwcW.jpg

Trainer customisation might be one of my favourite new additions this Pokemon gen. I hope it's much more extensive in the inevitable Pokemon Z.

Azure J

I would be represented perfectly if this game had a dreads/twists option for male trainers. Thankfully, this is a real thing now so all that means is more options going forward.

ohlawd

Synching to the Global Link uploads photos to your online profile you can download, but the servers are really busy today, I was only able to upload 2 of about 5 pictures I took recently.

I read the support thing for uploading photos on the Link and it says it'll only save your most recent pic. Even if you took 5 pics in a row, only the 5th one gets uploaded when you sync with GL.

Guess you can bypass that by taking your 1st pic, sync, take 2nd pic then sync again but I haven't tried it myself.

Cheska

Holy moly, some fantastic customizations in here! How are you guys getting so much money to use to buy all this stuff? I'm so broke in the game ;_;

ohlawd

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TOP I MUST KNOW.

I was bored of my blue parka that showed her delicious midriff. Need something new.

JSoup

Banned
When I saw that you could change the accessory attached to the hat, I was kinda hoping I'd be able to pin one of my gym badges to it. I see that some people have crap pinned that resemble the Kanto badges. For those who are farther along in the game than me, is that something we can do?

Magnus

Costs way too much to bother with right now

How do you guys spare all the cash? Even with lucky incense on to double my trainer battle cash earned, I'm only at 200k around gym 6. The fuck if I'm going to spend 10k+ on clothing when I know important expenses like TMs or battle items (or other surprises) might come up.

macklelol

Costs way too much to bother with right now

How do you guys spare all the cash? Even with lucky incense on to double my trainer battle cash earned, I'm only at 200k around gym 6. The fuck if I'm going to spend 10k+ on clothing when I know important expenses like TMs or battle items (or other surprises) might come up.

Clearing the E4 + Champion gives well over 100k with an Amulet Coin. Plus tons of easy battles in the Battle Chateau for quick cash.

I spent well over 500k for the outfit I got now lol.

Sorry if image is too big, This is what I like the most so far, I think im spending too much money on the outfits. :p

I just hope we get more hair styles and colors for guys later with a update or something.

Azure J

http://s14.postimg.org/d4d42zuj5/1380709_604308999615172_1786568541_n.jpg

Sorry if image is too big, This is what I like the most so far, I think im spending too much money on the outfits. :p

I just hope we get more hair styles and colors for guys later with a update or something.

I crave locations for everything here minus the boots. :O

Fireblend

Banned
Girls' outfits in this game are ridiculously good. Too bad I could never play a girl, it's just.. in a role playing game as open as Pokemon, feeling like I'm the one inside the game is a huge part of my enjoyment for me.

I crave locations for everything here minus the boots. :O

If I am correct I got all of them from the Fashion boutique at Lumiose City....prepare your wallet and Prize money O-powers.

Fedora: 80K
Shirt: 120K
Pants: were 180K I think....mind might be fuzzy., maybe it was 100K

Cant remember how much the red bag was.

Remember the shop changes items daily.

Azure J

If I am correct I got all of them from the Fashion boutique at Lumiose City....prepare your wallet and Prize money O-powers.

Shieeeeet, looks like I have to load up on Luck Incenses.

SlickVic

why is everyone a woman

Personally I just find the clothing customization options in games so much more fun with a female protagonist. I just have no interest with customizing the clothing/accessories for male characters. It's why I've never bothered buying clothes and such in single player GTA V, because I never really cared one way or another what those guys were wearing. It almost feels a bit weird to come to that realization, but playing as the female protagonist just makes that aspect of the game so much more appealing.

Yasumi

Banned

This I did not know. AND AW YEAH, I JUST FOUND BLACK TIGHTS IN SNOWBELLE. THEY DO EXIST. Style-wise, I really prefer how tights+shorts look compared to the thigh-highs.

Top Bottom