• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y: Post your trainers!

so where do you actually buy shit?

i think i've encountered 2 clothes stores so far with nothing of worth in them. I heard stock changes daily though.

Madao

Just to be perfectly clear, how exactly does Amulet Coin work? Do you just have to have a Pokemon equipped with it be out for a portion of the battle? Do they have to do damage? Do the killing blow?

Just want to make sure I'm using mine right.

just have the poke appear in battle. that's how it has been in all 5 previous gens.
you can switch him out on the first turn.

Yrg8K6r.jpg

Oh hey it does work to do this.

My "Classic trainer" type outfit, use it for running around caves and shit.
EDIT: FLAKJSD

Platy

For the looks just the pokemon just need to be on the battle.

Also ... I really wish you could change the pose or expression of your character in the pics ... it is tiresome to wait for your character to look around to take a pic =P

OceanBlue

I wish you could take in-game pictures of the taller character models. The deformed ones are okay but I like the larger ones better.

Gvaz

Banned
I wish there was a way to take a screenshot anywhere, especially since everyone is taking so many screenshots with their phones that it's to the point where I'm like "so why is there not a screenshot ability if everyone is so highly interested in taking screenshots??"

FSLink

Banned
I wish there was a way to take a screenshot anywhere, especially since everyone is taking so many screenshots with their phones that it's to the point where I'm like "so why is there not a screenshot ability if everyone is so highly interested in taking screenshots??"

Gotta save those features for Pokemon Z!

...I don't know why either. :(

ohlawd

You guys can have sockless trainers, too u no.

Just gotta touch the equipped pair of socks to remove 'em.

damn do her legs run.

Azure J

I play a male in the game, but I'm still surprised by how much I enjoy customizing what he is wearing.

On Topic: I seriously wish for updates to add more stuff to the stores regularly. I need to get fresh asap. More hairdos too for the guys.

Off Topic: This game makes me want The World Ends With You Too so much more now.

BiggNife

Pretty happy with how my dude looks right now.

1d4de790-3918-11e3-a70e-068eb587d203.jpeg

Now that I have enough Pokebux to afford shit in Luminose I'm going to stop by there at some point and try to make him super classy.

ZenaxPure

Playing as female turn this game into waifu dressing simulator for me D:
The guy clearly need more option.

To be honest even though the female trainer does have more options overall, it's not THAT many more. The big thing is that female trainers get more sock options (something like 19 total) where as the male trainer gets 4. They should have balanced it by giving the male trainer a shorts option and more sock choices. The two would be pretty much on par if they did.

spiritfox

To be honest even though the female trainer does have more options overall, it's not THAT many more. The big thing is that female trainers get more sock options (something like 19 total) where as the male trainer gets 4. They should have balanced it by giving the male trainer a shorts option and more sock choices. The two would be pretty much on par if they did.

Cause shorts are comfy and easy to wear, right?

Sorry, I had to say it.

Shengar

I wouldn't haven't any other way.

Really though, as someone who wears shorts more often than pants on a daily basis (cause seriously fuck pants) I am really offended that I can't get shorts on my male trainer.

Considering how Gold/Ethan looks good with it, I'm baffled myself when there isn't option for shorts
200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Ethan.png

Top Bottom