• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y: Post your trainers!

StayDead

My current look; I hope they offer free DLC clothes.

amNgHhG.jpg

iC7XlqU.jpg

Where on earth did you get those. I need them O_O

Madao

can't be complete without the dual pistols pic:

z4lML9P.jpg

this is my newest combo:

scNIWuR.jpg

i'm using a new one per session roughly. i think i might have a new look when i beat the game.

ZenaxPure

Finally managed to get in a daily game sync which let me upload a picture of my guy right now. For this set I just went with literally the most expensive of everything in the game. I think the whole getup is something like 400k pokedollars, decided to go for the male perm as well just to change things up since I didn't change my hair the entire game.

I think the fedora works a lot better if you take off hat accessories.

vLzkcez.jpg

Here's my little guy, on my way to the last Gym. I can't believe I have played 62 hours and haven't beaten all gyms, lot's of minutes lost getting every Pokemon available (in-game), breeding eve's and others for my friends.

Qcy.jpeg

rolled with a mostly black outfit for the male trainer postgame, it looks pretty decent (need to swap out the hat+feather for the Pangoro hat though lol)

ZenaxPure

I also just bought my first hoodie and realized that the hood itself is a pokeball, that is pretty awesome. I need to get one of the other ones, though, because this lakers themed one is doing nothing for me.

BooJoh

gJYn5uN.jpg

Pretty happy with it, but I wish there were beige cargo pants, more hairstyles/colors (specifically stuff like blue and green,) and the ability to remove your hat.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
At the beginning I didn't really bother with outfits but now I've finally got something I like:

i0Xxz9363wbYY.jpg

Medium perm is the best.

Still haven't beaten the game. Taking it slow. Just got to the location this photo was taken in. The hat is a bit more grey at the back so it matches the shorts.

Top Bottom