• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y: Post your trainers!

DMiz

Are there more hair salons besides Coiffure Clips? I'm seeing some great male haircuts here that I'm not getting from that one salon...

Unless there are cut differences b/w Pokemon X and Y, in which case I am a fool for picking X! :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I had a feeling females would likely get the more stylish outfit, but I've always rolled with the due (with the exception of W2) so I stuck with tradition. Also I find it easier to act like a tit as a guy. Hopefully I can make my guys outfit a bit silly.

For those who have played with me in New Leaf, you know the type of look I like to go for.

nubbe

Are there more hair salons besides Coiffure Clips? I'm seeing some great male haircuts here that I'm not getting from that one salon...

Unless there are cut differences b/w Pokemon X and Y, in which case I am a fool for picking X! :(

You just aren't stylish enough to get them yet... try hangin with the cool kids

QANL7ju.png

StayDead

Girls' outfits in this game are ridiculously good. Too bad I could never play a girl, it's just.. in a role playing game as open as Pokemon, feeling like I'm the one inside the game is a huge part of my enjoyment for me.

What's wrong with thinking you're a girl in the universe? :3

Also to unlock the better haircuts you need to style your hair alot.

spiritfox

What's wrong with thinking you're a girl in the universe? :3

What's wrong with thinking you're a girl? :3

Guys do get lesser, and often worse, choices in games with clothes customization (and often in real life too), so most of the time I rather play as a girl.

I shall post mine when I'm pass the E4.

Already have over a mill in Pokemon-money ... but I'm still waiting for someone to find that damn coupon before I buy anything from the fancy place.

dock

Oh god. All these trainer pics are making me want to start over with a female avatar.
I've only just started, I have like 3 pokemon so far.

Somehow if feels weird with a multiplayer game like pokemon to choose a female avatar, but the costume options might make me switch.

I have a female friend who opted for a male avatar, because she didn't like how girly the girls were, haha.

Jacobbles

Just reached the Elite Four as a male trainer in X and damn, this thread. Damn.

When I eventually play through Y, I'm definitely choosing the girl.

Vhalyar

Here's my current trainer, after someone on /vp/ asked if it was possible to look like the Hex Maniacs. I sort of like it, though not enough to stick with it for long.

LNuHf3b.jpg

I chose a guy specifically because everyone else would choose a girl, and I could remain relatively unique even with my very limited clothing options.

Doorman

God damn, do the guys get anything outside of generic jacket/t-shirt? I'd feel satisfied going with a male trainer if I knew I could at least pick up a trench coat or something. The girls already get a similar option so the lack of diversity with males makes that especially annoying.

I'm just booting up the game for the first time now and this first decision already has me frozen. DX

ohlawd

Got that blue top posted a page ago. Looks really good.

jQ65r9uZo3m1k.jpeg

She looks pasty as heck here. I wonder what I did wrong.

jbyaBacviyr7uo.jpg

So gorgeous~

Madao

since now i'm back at Luminose City while progressing, i decided to try out more haircuts.

the thing is... i can't pick one!!

hjY7u6A.png

still haven't looked into different clothes..

KHlover

Banned
since now i'm back at Luminose City while progressing, i decided to try out more haircuts.

the thing is... i can't pick one!!

hjY7u6A.png

still haven't looked into different clothes..

Do you have a Capture Card or did I miss a Photo Station in Luminous City?

b8477370-37dc-11e3-8c66-068eb5990048.jpeg

Madao

Do you have a Capture Card or did I miss a Photo Station in Luminous City?

http://dvg7rwb00cnlr.cloudfront.net/b8477370-37dc-11e3-8c66-068eb5990048.jpeg[img][/QUOTE]

3DS capture card. it has its advantages.

edit: finally went shopping and burned like 100k pokebucks:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TQRr1Th.png

Morokh

Me, just before my first rushed and failed attempt at E4 :

Fedora FTW :p

9622c4e0-3771-11e3-b823-068eb5ad0ab9.jpeg

Really prefer the SD look from the pictures you can take that the more 'realistic' look from trainer videos.

kewlmyc

I like playing as my gender, but I might change to a girl in Z when it comes out. The boy's clothing choices and hairstyles are so dull, holy crap. At least according to all the pictures here.

Simzyy

7167e4c0-37fb-11e3-b0e3-068eb59dd521.jpeg

Here's mine. To be honest pretty disappointed by the guys customization options. But hey at least I got a panda hat

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Anyone else trying to emulate other Pokemon characters with their avatars? Here I am playing as Misty currently (minus all-water team of course)

LwrOhqy.jpg

batfax

I only just recently connected to the GL so I don't have a lot of of shots properly saved, but here's two I've got up so far.

513bdfa0-3795-11e3-b42f-068eb5af003b.jpeg

663ee3e0-37b6-11e3-8978-068eb59b5b51.jpeg

Just to be perfectly clear, how exactly does Amulet Coin work? Do you just have to have a Pokemon equipped with it be out for a portion of the battle? Do they have to do damage? Do the killing blow?

Just want to make sure I'm using mine right.

solomon

yep transferring all the pokemon I care about to my sisters game and making a girl after seeing this thread.

Top Bottom