• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Wiseblade

You spelled Empoleon wrong.
SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN

OK, I've started the challenge. I've named my female character "Shazam", and I'm playing with these rules:

-Only first Pokemon encountered in a new area may be captured (I'm allowing a second chance if the first Pokemon is already in my party/box- if the 2nd Pokemon isn't caught, nothing is. Somewhat of a harsher dupe clause than normal but eh.)
-No dupes allowed if Pokemon is currently "alive"
-Faint = permadeath, Pokemon must be released, revives banned
-Losing a battle is game over, must delete save
-Battle style = set

Items, hold items and running is all kosher. Team so far:

-TURTWIG, lvl 7, Littleroot
-BIDOOF, lvl 4, Rt 201
-Captain the Starly, lvl 6, Lake Verity

I just caught a Shinx on the route above Sandgem. What should I call it? I forgot to nickname the others :lol

UGH, ALL THIS NUZLOCKE TALK HAS GOT ME ITCHING TO TRY IT OUT. BUT I RECVENTLY FINISHED PLAYING THROUGH EMERALD AND I'M "SUPPOSED" TO BE PLAYING THROUGH LEAF GREEN, SO THAT LEAVES PLATINUM.

BUT GOING THROUGH SINNOH AGAIN AND NEEDING TO PICK UP/DRAG AROUND HM SLAVES SOUNDS LIKE THE WORST THING EVER. BLACK HAS SPOILED ME...

Name your Shinx, Leo. Shinx is such a cute Pokemon...plus he looks pretty cool in his evolved forms and packs a pretty big punch. Shame he's a bit on the slow side.

Name a Pokemon after me. Not Shinx though, that thing sucks.

i27qB.jpg

I got pokevirus for the first time in my entire pokemon career today, it spread throughout my party and then just disappeared before I had the chance to put any infected in the PC.

I had no idea it had some kind of time limit on it.....

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Asked McDonalds for a look at their Pokemon toys today and said they didn't have any left in. I think they just didn't feel comfortable selling a 30 year old man Pokemon toys.

Gravijah

Asked McDonalds for a look at their Pokemon toys today and said they didn't have any left in. I think they just didn't feel comfortable selling a 30 year old man Pokemon toys.

my sister & cousin have been collecting all the toys and cards, they ran out pretty quickly.

I've managed to get 5 out of the 6 toys. Only missing Servine.

I don't ever lie or anything, just ask for a Pokemon toy. I think it's kind of weird whenever people are like "yeah i just say it's for my little brother or my kids" It's not like you owe them an explanation.

Gravijah

I've managed to get 5 out of the 6 toys. Only missing Servine.

I don't ever lie or anything, just ask for a Pokemon toy. I think it's kind of weird whenever people are like "yeah i just say it's for my little brother or my kids" It's not like you owe them an explanation.

not like mcdonalds employees give a shit what you are doing.

Top Bottom