• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

This is ignorant beyond belief. It's not even as if there's a single kind of pizza in Chicago.

I spent the first 25 years of my life in New York, including a couple of years in NYC proper. Chicago deep dish is AWESOME. New York City pizza is boring.

POLITICS!

User 406

Banned
You guys are just salty that you can't get a decent slice for an affordable price on any street corner.

Dude, I live in Cleveland, I'm totally salty about that.

But I've been to pretty much all the main pizza regions in the US, including NY, and they're all fantastic.

Seriously, take a train over to New Haven one of these days, get some apizza. It's right next door!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I spent the first 25 years of my life in New York, including a couple of years in NYC proper. Chicago deep dish is AWESOME. New York City pizza is boring.

POLITICS!

What have they done to you? Those monsters, those demons! Don't worry, Stockholm syndrome can be cured, we can make it right.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'm going to deeply regret the theme I've picked for the debate tomorrow. It's hard not being funny.
LLShC.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bernie Stans keep posting fake Margaret Sanger quotes on Twitter after PP endorsed Hillary so here's the full letter:

http://genius.com/Margaret-sanger-letter-from-margaret-sanger-to-dr-cj-gamble-annotated

Good roundup of how wide spread the issue is from right wing and BernieBro Twitter:

https://twitter.com/FSM1988

Holy shit

I'm going to deeply regret the theme I've picked for the debate tomorrow. It's hard not being funny.
LLShC.gif

Embrace it, be funny.

Jason Chaffetz bashing the EPA at the Flint hearing makes me feel deep shame for my state.

Salt Lake City isn't like this, guys. Just the rest of the state sometimes.

Teggy

Jason Chaffetz bashing the EPA at the Flint hearing makes me feel deep shame for my state.

Salt Lake City isn't like this, guys. Just the rest of the state sometimes.

That thing is a terrible farce. They wouldn't invite Snyder or really anyone who was actually responsible for what went on in Flint. It's just another Chaffetz "blame Obama" hearing.

I know people who willing eat Skyline chili dead sober. Who go out of their way to. Who buy it in cans from the grocery store to eat at home...

There is no justice in the world, just a teeming empty void.

Am I the only one who, when he's in a bad mood, goes on YouTube and watches random Vice President debates? No...okay....me either, I guess.

User1608

Banned
Am I the only one who, when he's in a bad mood, goes on YouTube and watches random Vice President debates? No...okay....me either, I guess.
Hah hah, I like to rewatch debates too. But my God, Biden wrecking Paul Ryan will never not be funny and amazing to watch.

Maledict

I watch the Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin sketches. They are still utterly amazing - particulary the one with Katy where she just repeats what Palin said and makes it sound even dumber somehow.

HylianTom

Banned
Oh man. That's the stuff.

I can see and hear him now, in that surfer-dude Keanu voice.. "Want a Twinkie, Genghis Khan?"

And my political TV go-to is MSNBC's 2012 Election Night coverage (on YouTube). Rachel calling states, Chris Matthews gasping and emoting as the Senate races almost all fell perfectly.. just a really fun night.

Chicago pizza is so much more than deep dish. That's only for now and then. The point is that I can get pizza of any style handily, deep dish, pan, thin (and a variety of types from crispy to greazy), Sicilian, Napoli, you name it. Nothing wrong with an NYC slice, but it's like only eating vanilla ice cream all the time and saying butter pecan is crap, while missing all the other flavors.

Usually it's the Chicagoans with the inferiority complex to NYC, but for some reason it's flipped about the pizza.

ivysaur12

Banned
so this happened:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarra...ada-dreamer-activist-endorses-hillary-clinton

Astrid Silva, a prominent immigration activist whose close relationship to Nevada Sen. Harry Reid put her in the middle of the Dream Act and executive action fights, told BuzzFeed News she is endorsing Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

The formal announcement, set to come in a Univision op-ed Wednesday, comes months after Silva sat down with Clinton for a key campaign immigration event.

and then THIS happened:

QbmBTyg.png

hahahahahahaha

this is so fucking stupid I can't even believe his campaign RT'd this

fuck you? fuck you.

To get this a little more on topic, what scenario would you guys prefer: Trump wins NH by a lot, Rubio 2nd; or Trump squeaks out a win in NH, someone else 2nd, Rubio 3rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom