• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrow

Nate Cohn says everything that needs to be said about the poll. It is too white to begin with but then Trump is somehow getting a big chunk of the black vote.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn

They did the same thing back in march too.

8ZhziO2.png

Also, this morning I was perusing the LA Times website and came across their depictions of Hillary and Trump in drawn form to get to their respective political pages. Couldn't help but lol.

YCqOhnh.jpg

edit: I'm thinking about changing my avi to one of these...

Paskil

Just signed up to get a ticket to go see the Trump rally in Green Bay on Friday night. Not sure it's worth the drive from Madison, but it's 7PM so I would only need to leave work early, rather than take the day off.

Crisco

Banned
So far the only true statement he's made is "America's been humiliated". Yes it has Don, it most certainly has.

Fox318

Also, this morning I was perusing the LA Times website and came across their depictions of Hillary and Trump in drawn form to get to their respective political pages. Couldn't help but lol.

YCqOhnh.jpg

Does the Jill Stein one come with a tinfoul hat?

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
My oral Latin is great. I perfected the accent.

Careful Adam. Which one?

CCS is a grammar school boy, probably does the modern classical accent. Me, I'm a lad from the valleys and somehow picked up mediaeval Church Latin from every Sunday.

(just to explain this little interlude, me and CCS are alumni of the same Oxford college - forty years apart)

Trump is completely scatterbrained. All over the place, no cohesive segments of more than 2 sentences. We somehow got from NASA being "third world" to 9/11 to Hillary to ISIS in, uh, under a minute.

CCS

Banned
Careful Adam. Which one?

CCS is a grammar school boy, probably does the modern classical accent. Me, I'm a lad from the valleys and somehow picked up mediaeval Church Latin from every Sunday.

(just to explain this little interlude, me and CCS are alumni of the same Oxford college - forty years apart)

Church Latin is the better way of speaking, the modern accent leaves something to be desired. I picked up pronouncing v's as w's which is just awful.

Careful Adam. Which one?

Actually, it's barely passable. But.....I took it in High School. Along with Spanish. Mainly because I have a weird fixation for grammar, and I love conjugation.

Here I was thinking I was badass at Latin for being the best grammarian the state of Florida ever saw. Always remember that no matter how good you are/were at something, someone else is better.

(Trump would do well to take that lesson to heart too)

Holmes

YCqOhnh.jpg

We can have matching avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom