• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Oh CNN and all of the tech toys of the election. I used to hate this time of year - all sorts of crazy experimental shit.

just wanted to pop in and say fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the night would be complete if prop 8 doesn't pass in CA, but i don't think that's going to happen from what i hear :(

-Kees-

INDIANA UPDATE:

McCain gained ground in some of his counties that aren't 100% reporting yet. Obama trails by 15,000 now. Obama's blue counties still have a lot of votes to report.

Jirotrom

domokunrox said:
This is so FULL of FUCKING WIN!

Obama_GIF.gif
seriously... greatest gif ever.

CounterSeal said:
We in San Francisco have a proposition to rename a sewage water treatment plant after George W. Bush. I believe it was Prop R... I voted Yes =D
I forgot about that . . . it is probably gonna pass! :lol

Why the fuck do we still do the EV? This isnt the horse and buggy days anymore. It just doesn't make sense.

Say a state elected a candidate with only a 3,000 vote difference between the two. Why should that candidate get every EV? It would make more sense to divide them in half.

I know I am going to get rocked by poligaf, oh well.

Marvie_3

Banned
Franken 43% Coleman 40% 13% in

Bachmann 47% Tinklenberg 43% 30% in

South Dakota still looking possible for Obama Still some heavily Dem. areas to be counted

sangreal said:
how the fuck is Bachman winning?
Allow me to quote my brother in Minnesota:

If Bachmann was in any other of Minnesota's districts, she would be gone for sure, but she is running in the pro-American part of Minnesota.

:lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
:lol :lol :lol

MIKE MURPHY JUST SAID HE IS HAVING SOME HELP WITH MR SMIRNOFF IN THE BACK :lol

He's calling Florida for Obama. Says it's over.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Oh man...everyone orgasming over the PoliMan.gif really shows how many outsiders to PoliGAF we have.

That shit is what...like 4 months old?

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
holy shit, BBC is the shit.

I'm jumping around, but everytime i land on BBC they are doing some cold shit. Earlier they were jamming some McCain campaign rep with some cold ass questions, then they were interviewing some cold republican farmers and asking them somewhat complicated questions, now they are jamming some republican lady with questions such as "do you think bush feels this is his fault"

dyam are they this hardcore all the time?

They keep winding these people up.

HylianTom

Banned
Republican strategist Mike Murphy is drunk on MSNBC.. he's consulting with "Dr Schmirnoff." :lol :lol :lol

And here comes Chuck Todd..

speculawyer said:
I forgot about that . . . it is probably gonna pass! :lol
Oh god, please pass. It would ease the pain of prop 8... by like a millimeter, or whatever units pain is scientifically measured in.

Grug

BakedPigeon said:
Why the fuck do we still do the EV? This isnt the horse and buggy days anymore. It just doesn't make sense.

Say a state elected a candidate with only a 3,000 vote difference between the two. Why should that candidate get every EV? It would make more sense to divide them in half.

I know I am going to get rocked by poligaf, oh well.

Why not break up the votes in each district into fractions?

You have to draw the line somewhere.

I AM JOHN! said:
I can't decide who I hate more - Joe Lieberman, or those fucktards in Connecticut who re-elected him. :\

Fuck me, I will hunt down every CT voter who voted for him and give them a stern talking to.

God I hate that man...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
-Kees- said:
INDIANA UPDATE:

McCain gained ground in some of his counties that aren't 100% reporting yet. Obama trails by 15,000 now. Obama's blue counties still have a lot of votes to report.
Lake County might actually pull through this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom