• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Politician and boxer Manny Pacquiao has claimed “cross dressing” causes crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a source on that please. I know of at least one proven statement by Vitali (other than other negative/bad stuff), but I wasn't aware of any negative statement by Wladimir.

I am mistaken, it appears. Was going from memory and got him mixed up with his bro. Seems Wladimir has spoken out against Fury's comments. Klitschco redeemed. Shut my mouth :x

El Topo

I am mistaken, it appears. Was going from memory and got him mixed up with his bro. Seems Wladimir has spoken out against Fury's comments. Klitschco redeemed. Shut my mouth :x

Nah. It's okay. I know Vitali has been a a dick in that regard and in all fairness they're very similar. I doubt Wladimir is a paragon of LBGT either.

zeemumu

Wait

He's a fucking senator??

Being able to beat the shit out of someone is important for politics
2442534-armstrong008.jpg

Ronin Ray

remember when people where making him out to be a hero against Mayweather .
spoiler alert
They both pieces of shit

Seems weird to come in here to hold Floyd, a serial beater of women, up as the hero of an old ass rivalry that was settled years ago during our regular reminder that Manny has been a ultraconservative shitbag his whole life.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hey, I'm not going to lie. When I wear a skirt... many girls throw mad shade. It's a crime to have legs that look this good.

see5harp

Not even close to the same thing, like at all.

I'm not sure if you're serious because I grew up Baptist and went to a Jesuit University. It's the same core belief system with a different set of rites. I feel like the reason that guy said he wasn't Catholic is because of some desire to deflect blame onto Catholics when every Christian in the world practices the eucharist and other stupid shit. It's just that the Catholics also believe in dressing their priests up like science fiction characters and confession and on top of all that the Philippines has a bunch of also crazy people who still believe in exorcisms.

DopeToast

Banned
I'm guessing this is the case, but are his views common amongst elected officials in the Philippines, or is he kind of an outlier?

I'm not sure if you're serious because I grew up Baptist and went to a Jesuit University. It's the same core belief system with a different set of rites. I feel like the reason that guy said he wasn't Catholic is because of some desire to deflect blame onto Catholics when every Christian in the world practices the eucharist and other stupid shit. It's just that the Catholics also believe in dressing their priests up like science fiction characters and confession and on top of all that the Philippines has a bunch of also crazy people who still believe in exorcisms.

Hey now not all of us a crazy here in the Philippines. Anyways I interact with Catholics and Christians everyday. There really is a big difference.

The same translation of the bible he's quoting also says you shouldn't wear wool and linen at the same time. It also says that women should dress modestly and not in expensive clothing and jewelry. Someone should let him know that his wife is going against his beliefs.

This guy is an ass hat.

There's also a follow up passage in Corinthians, from that same translation, that says a woman should cut off all of her hair if she doesn't pray with a veil.

Because religious fundamentalists are known for their fair and logical reading of The Bible.

Toxi

Banned
Trump is a president??
Just because one ridiculous thing happened doesn't mean I can't be surprised at another.
How is something like this a surprise anymore?

I mean, even ignoring fucking donald trump, before trump Ahnuld was governor of California, and even before him, wasn't Reagan an actor before he was president of the USA?
Reagan was governor of California before President (What is it with California?).

But it's still a surprise every time I see something like this.

Still glad Mayweather bodied him.
"bodied" him lol okay

But why are you glad mayweather did it? They are both fucked up, mayweather beat the mother of his kids, has said incredibly racist statements(because he is racist), a supporter of trump, pretty much against the black lives matter movement, and an all around terrible human being. If anything he might be WORSE than manny

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Sounds like he and Duterte probably get along just fine.

see5harp

Hey now not all of us a crazy here in the Philippines. Anyways I interact with Catholics and Christians everyday. There really is a big difference.

I hope I didn't make it seem like I think everyone there is crazy. I know that the Catholicism in Mexico and the Philippines is a special sort of crazy though.

Matty77

"bodied" him lol okay

But why are you glad mayweather did it? They are both fucked up, mayweather beat the mother of his kids, has said incredibly racist statements(because he is racist), a supporter of trump, pretty much against the black lives matter movement, and an all around terrible human being. If anything he might be WORSE than manny
People seem to forget both these guys, hell a lot of guys in the sport are just shitty people. I'm okay with that though since I like boxing and I am a lot more comfortable with that when I know that the individuals punching each other into brain damage are assholes who are not contributing to society in other ways.

It's laughable when they get prescribed as heros or people transpose moral character onto them during rivalries though.

PSqueak

Banned
I hope I didn't make it seem like I think everyone there is crazy. I know that the Catholicism in Mexico and the Philippines is a special sort of crazy though.

Mexican here, the population is mostly catholic and let me tell you, people in here is not even CLOSE to the bigotry USA christians have, things mexican catholics believe would look straight up liberal compared to american christian beliefs.

So im not sure what you're talking about.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Oh my gosh, I just laugh and laugh. How embarrassing of a statement to make, he must feel so foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom