• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Politico: Hannity Calls for Staff Meeting

Maxim726X

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/05/02/sean-hannity-staff-meeting-237872

Fox News anchor Sean Hannity is calling a staff-wide meeting for everyone who works on his television show, according to people close to his show.

The meeting comes as speculation is swirling around Hannity's future at the network following the resignation of his longtime friend and former producer Bill Shine, who was named a co-president of Fox News last summer with the departure of longtime network chief Roger Ailes.

Staff-wide meetings for Hannity are unusual and one person close to his show expressed surprise because ”Hannity doesn't do meetings."

It might be happening, guys.

I never thought I'd see Fox News fail under a Republican president, especially one so gross as Trump. It's a thin silver lining, but I'll take it.

90ce3c7900a9b587c0215a86efa0cd87.gif

Boke1879

Please leave. Just leave. He'll have his audience but I'll take it as a win if he's not on a big network like Fox

RPGCrazied

Yeah, sounds like he is done. Nobody wants to confirm it now, but the writing is on the wall with how he is behaving lately.

Amory

I really think Sean Hannity is the most intolerable of all of them. He's such a smarmy prick.

Wouldn't be sad to see him go.

Oh no! What will old white people watch on tv now? Actual news? Oh, the horror!

I never thought I'd see Fox News fail under a Republican president, especially one so gross as Trump. It's a thin silver lining, but I'll take it.

The crazies they relied on have all flocked to InfoWars and Breitbart.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I really think Sean Hannity is the most intolerable of all of them. He's such a smarmy prick.

Wouldn't be sad to see him go.

Yeah, Hannity is the worst of them. Listening to him during this election cycle made it clear that he is a bigger shill than even Limbaugh.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Where is he gonna go? like what's at the right of Fox news? CNN, MSNBC, all four network channels wont take him. Is he going to start a youtube show or something?

You guys think I'm being overdramatic but I honestly believe Hannity is the most dangerous man in America (Rush Limbaugh is #2). He has done poisonous damage for generations to come.

Also anyone know if HannityForums are still private?

Where is he gonna go? like what's at the right of Fox news? CNN, MSNBC, all four network channels wont take him. Is he going to start a youtube show or something?

Odds are he'll vanish for awhile, and then re-emerge in limited bursts in various right wing sites and shows.

Busty

Banned

I hate to say it but better the devil you know.

Watch Hannity and O'Reilly form a new Legion Of Doom and start spreading their toxic shit through some other manner.

Ray Down

Banned
Monkey Paw.

I hate to say it but better the devil you know.

Watch Hannity and O'Reilly form a new Legion Of Doom and start spreading their toxic shit through some other manner.

It will never have the reach, fanbase, or money that FN generated them.

Glix

radio wont get him $10-20 million a year he gets from Fox. WHy would he leave all that cash behind?

Because now that Shine is gone he may actually have to take responsibility for his actions instead of being protected.

If there is one thing conservatives truly have a difficult time with, it is accepting responsibility.

Fucking cowards, the lot of em.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
He does, yeah. But it won't reach as many folks as his Fox News show.

Yeah, but the radio is where the true damage is done. There's a reason Limbaugh doesn't venture into TV land, you can spout more extreme bile on AM radio. I don't make a habit of watching Fox news, but I imagine whats on TV is tame compared to the radio.

Maxim726X

Yeah, but the radio is where the true damage is done. There's a reason Limbaugh doesn't venture into TV land, you can spout more extreme bile on AM radio. I don't make a habit of watching Fox news, but I imagine whats on TV is tame compared to the radio.

True. I listen to Hannity whenever I can to get a real idea of what the average conservative believes... And it all makes sense, after listening to him for an hour or so.

Toxic is a vast understatement.

Isn't MSNBC vying to capture Fox's audience? Seems like they're on track to do just that if this keeps up and they sign Hannity.

http://pagesix.com/2017/01/29/nbc-wants-to-be-the-next-fox-news-insiders-say/

Doesn't really make sense. MSNBC's primetime programming involves trashing Trump and conservatives nonstop.

EDIT: The linked article is from before Rachel Maddow started beating Fox News in ratings, before the mass exodus of people from Fox due to the skeevy shit going on, before the major anti-Trump surge in the public sentiment. A lot has changed in that time and I highly doubt Andy Lack still feels the same way.

Top Bottom