Pollyanna: An Animated Earthbound Tribute

Feb 21, 2005
Should be noted that the video is highly spoilerish.

But yeah, I played the game for the first time on WiiU and it's really something special. No wonder the game has still such a huge fan following after 20 years.

Dec 16, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
I saw this earlier today. Really amazing tribute with great artwork that captures a lot of the great moments in the game.

I've been feeling like going through this again lately. Might do it soon. Definitely one of the best RPGs and games ever.

Nov 26, 2013
Earthbound was the first JRPG I ever owned, and it's still a pretty special game for me. So many memories of it. I'm glad I eventually got to build new memories of Mother 1 and 3. Great animation that really captured the pure joy and adventure that you got in that game.

I really need to go through Mother 3 again. I haven't played it since the patch came out almost 6 years ago.

Jul 10, 2006
It was really well-done, I enjoyed watching it. I think it would've been more touching if it actually used music from Earthbound rather than Mother 1, though.

Feb 16, 2012
Wow, that was really neat. Earthbound was one of the first RPGs I ever played. It's so nice that there are so many fans who do neat things.

I'm so glad that Earthbound is on the Wii U. I bought it to support it.
It's too bad that the Mother series it over. It's not my favourite RPG series, but it was nice.

It also inspired Yume Nikki. If there ever was another Mother game, it would be nice if they had a female main character.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Oct 11, 2004
Might be my favourite thing I've seen in a long time. So many feels.

I've been meaning to get to writing about the Mother series. Might be the impetus to start, thanks.

Signed,
- Lifelong SSB Ness main