• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

A Booty Patrol mesS.

iG9mpjWJkINCz.gif

3phemeral

Lyric Video for Infinity.

Ooh aah, Ooh aah, Ooh aah

Why you mad
Talkin' 'bout you mad
Could it be that you just lost the best you've ever had?
That's your bag
Yup, that's too bad
Show is over
You ain't gotta act

Name holds weight like kilos
Boy actin' so corny like Fritos
Wouldn't have none of that without me, though
Ain't none of my business, that's TEA though
Outta ammo
Gotta reload
If life was a game, you're a free throw
It's nothing that you don't already know

Close the door!
Lose the key!
Leave my heart on the mat for me
I was yours, eternally
There's an end to infinity
To infinity, to infinity

How I say this?
Fact that you still exist
No disrespect, no second thought
It truly, truly is
Truthfully, I'm through with this
Why are we still doing this?
Answer the phone like, "Who is this?"
Take your head and knock some sense
Je ne comprends pas (D'uh)
Ain't no compliments (Duh)
Ain't no being friends (Duh)
Ain't no false pretense (Duh)
Ain't no make amends (Duh)
Ain't no come agains (Duh)
That's the story, ain't no happy ends

Close the door!
Lose the key!
I was yours, eternally
To infinity, to infinity

Is it lack of ice got you so cold?
Have you ever felt this on your own?
Why you tryin' to play like you're so grown?
Everything you own, boy, you still owe

Close the door!
Lose the key!
I was yours, eternally
To infinity, to infinity

You're leavin', you're leavin', you're leavin', you're out the door
Infinity, lovin' me more and more

Cause I believe
Infinity
is more than just a made-up dream
I believe infinity is more than just a made-up
dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

LtbRu.gif

(witch laugh)

I have to let this marinate. At first I was ambivalent but after a few listens, it's growing on me. I think it has some small decent hooks but I was hoping the chorus would be stronger. [edit] Only thing I'm not really like is the "There's an end to infinity. To infinity, to infinity" though admittedly it easily got stuck in my head.

[edit] Could Infinity be slaying me?

DREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
(strings swell)​

I think it is.

M1fUgVc.gif

Trigger

RIP Rude :(

The way they could effortlessly wind people up in the OT was always a delight to witness.

I hope godels isn't permanent. He must be treading on thin ice with the number of bans he's had recently.

I hope it's not permanent too. He's always been one of my favorite posters.

And poor touchdown, he should be here for this absolute slay from Mariah

Mmhm, I'm actually kinda slayed. Mariah, her return.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Queen collaborator Adam Lambert has revealed he's "been with" some Hollywood stars who aren't openly gay.

The former American Idol singer hinted at having relations with A-list stars who haven't come out, saying that sexuality "shouldn't matter so much".
Source

Mess Adam. Now people will be looking for pics of people he has been hanging with to deduce who might or might not be gay. At least he didn't namedrop them.

Source

Mess Adam. Now people will be looking for pics of people he has been hanging with to deduce who might or might not be gay. At least he didn't namedrop them.
Reading his quote, sexuality shouldn't matter that much but it's not his place to try and air other people's. Cus yeah, now people ARE going to be looking through his appearances and stuff. Mess.

Vazra

Reading his quote, sexuality shouldn't matter that much but it's not his place to try and air other people's. Cus yeah, now people ARE going to be looking through his appearances and stuff. Mess.

It's not like he is trying to out people but showing how even celebs dont feel safe to come out still when it shouldn't matter to people but as we have said people will start playing detective and might be going at the wrong people just for the sake of finding the gay ones.

Frodo

About Infinity: it was love at first [ s i g h t ].

I do think, however that the chorus could be played one last time after the DREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM, instead of just the Ohh Ahh.

But it is a great tune, and the amount of shade being thrown is hilarious. Makes it even better. It deserves to be #1 fore at least 16 weeks, tbh.

3phemeral

About Infinity: it was love at first [ s i g h t ].

I do think, however that the chorus could be played one last time after the DREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM, instead of just the Ohh Ahh.

But it is a great tune, and the amount of shade being thrown is hilarious. Makes it even better. It deserves to be #1 fore at least 16 weeks, tbh.

I was just thinking exactly this. I also wanted that falsetto to last a bit longer.

tumblr_mgwos7cBwq1r33r0fo1_r1_500.gif

I'm surprised how much it's grown on me considering how I paid dust to Triumphant, Thirsty, You're Mine, and #Beautiful. It's a lot catchier than I gave it credit for.

Close the door!
Lose the key!
I was yours, eternally
To infinity, to infinity

Cause I believe
Infinity
is more than just a made-up dream
I believe infinity is more than just a made-up
dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

M1fUgVc.gif

You can find this Top 30 iTunes smash here:

INFINITY
NOW AVAILABLE

Re4WTW

Frodo

Has any OT seen so many members getting banned at the same time, and such a lack of good pop music for such a long time?

I mean, Infinity came out of the nowhere and it is a slay, but until today we had nothing.

Hope godel is not a perm.

I was just thinking exactly this. I also wanted that falsetto to last a bit longer.

tumblr_mgwos7cBwq1r33r0fo1_r1_500.gif

I'm surprised how much it's grown on me considering how I paid dust to Triumphant, Thirsty, You're Mine, and #Beautiful. It's a lot catchier than I gave it credit for.

M1fUgVc.gif

You can find this Top 30 iTunes smash here:

INFINITY
NOW AVAILABLE

Re4WTW

Not available on Google in the UK yet... :((((((((((((((((((((((

Has any OT seen so many members getting banned at the same time, and such a lack of good pop music for such a long time?

I mean, Infinity came out of the nowhere and it is a slay, but until today we had nothing.

Hope godel is not a perm.
I blame the Karli stanning. In lieu of actually good music, they brought that in here and look what it did to this community.
T5MkQpi.gif

Vazra

Infinity lyrics are extremely cringey almost as if a 13 year old girl wrote them (or Taylor Swift) and the production is extremely forgettable. Also the vocals are extremely (poorly) edited to the point that I don't know if she will be able to perform it live.

if touchdown was here you guys wouldn't get away with this shade

He could be scalping me on twitter but he is not so I guess he has no issues dealing with people having different opinions or not liking something from Mariah. I like Mariah most of the time but I didnt like this one.

i8RaalMY0e3Me.gif

The Flop

Banned
This

Is How we Roll

We stay in the street and get it all week cause

This

is how we roll we gotta get out can't stay in the house cause

The party don't end every weekend turn up baby burn up again and again

This is how we roll

We Rollin, Rollin we rollin

hcsYf.gif

hcsYf.gif

hcsYf.gif

Yaaas stan for the queens!

tumblr_nne2mmCzuO1urqmqvo1_500.gif

Vazra

How is thick offensive? If I called her "Fatga" like some did and like some did with Christina it would have been another story. Then again it was clear going at the faves is alright. When you go personal insulting people in here it screams desperation tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom