• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvwelR0.gif

Zutroy

Fans of pop princess Britney Spears around the world can breathe a collective sigh of relief today that she’s finally decided on her new single. I can reliably confirm that it will be titled, “Make Me (Oooh).”

Britney will shoot the video for her new single next Monday, and both will be released four weeks later when editing is completed. I was told, “The concept for the video is all set.

“The single and the video will thrill fans because it’s all new, totally different and somewhat unexpected. It’s different; it’s a turn. She's gone from pretty straight-forward pop to a really interesting vibe with a lot of really cool stuff."

If all goes as planned, Britney’s new ninth studio album will follow one month after the single’s release. Britney has said: “I just know that the direction I’m going in is so good. It’s the best thing I’ve done in a long time.

She's coming!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
come thru britney!
any rumuours as to the producers?
or if this will even be a album after PG?

Vazduh

come thru britney!

Justin Tranter/Julia Michaels, Chantal Kreviazuk are among the writers.

Nasser and CRD90 will know the rest for sure, I only remember the ones above.

Anyway, I'm optimistic about this album since it sounds like it's an album she wanted to record, unlike the previous two.

I like Femme Fatale. Pls don't judge me

Floridian

You mean to tell me she will tour with Iggy?

Iggy can't even get her own tour. I don't think Brit will work with her again tbh. Anyway

BB top 10
1. Rihanna ft Drake - Work
2. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
3. Meghan Trainor - NO
4. Zayn - Pillowtalk
5. Desiigner - Panda
6. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
7. Flo Rida - My House
8. Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
9. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
10. G-Eazy ft Bebe Rehxa - Me, Myself & I

Rihanna's "Work," featuring Drake, posts an eighth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (dated April 23). With her latest frame on top, Rihanna has now tied The Beatles for the second-most total weeks spent at No. 1 (59) and trails only Mariah Carey, the leader with 79.

Rihallah >

Mariah ain't safe.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Anyway, I'm optimistic about this album since it sounds like it's an album she wanted to record, unlike the previous two.

damn those the first two have managed to put out a lot of good songs given that they both didn't start properly til 2014
let me get a little bit more hyped

blackout>>>>ITZ for me

Matt_

I really hope Work gets at least 1 more week at #1 to beat the Beatles record, then idc about anything else replacing it until Needed Me comes to conquer.

talking of I'm surprised its charting higher than KIB
has she done some promo for it or something? Would have thought with the video it would have been the other way round

Floridian

talking of I'm surprised its charting higher than KIB
has she done some promo for it or something? Would have thought with the video it would have been the other way round

Kiss It Better is performing pretty bad worldwide. Debuted at 80 on the hot 100. The video isn't really gaining any sufficient views or getting good enough streams. Airplay is just starting for it though so it could possibly pick up. As for Needed Me, that seems to be the bigger hit (though I prefer the former).

Nasser

come thru britney!

So far, confirmed producers working on the album are DJ Mustard, Yellow Claw, and Alex Da kid. Britney may be working with Danja too (Strong possibility but nothing confirmed yet). I am honestly so happy with the writers and producers this era

Matt_

So far, confirmed producers working on the album are DJ Mustard, Yellow Claw, and Alex Da kid. Britney may be working with Danja too (Strong possibility but nothing confirmed yet). I am honestly so happy with the writers and producers this era

DANJA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom