• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm freaking out guys :(

There are two fire trucks and an ambulance and a police car outside our building ATM and there's loads of banging coming from upstairs, they seem to be doing something up there

My boyfriend went out to ask them and they said to just go back inside? Like tf if it's serious I would like to know considering they're all focused on the apartment above? Wtffdf
gerl

post if you're still OK

Am I still a virgin?

2aTVCnR.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Had a dream/prophecy about Gaga's new song last night
It was a funk/punk mix and the video was one continuous shot through some weird store right up until the dance break at the end. For some reason Mariah Carey was in it and handcuffed to a pipe
It wasn't received very well though
I liked it

Had a dream/prophecy about Gaga's new song last night
It was a funk/punk mix and the video was one continuous shot through some weird store right up until the dance break at the end. For some reason Mariah Carey was in it and handcuffed to a pipe
It wasn't received very well though
I liked it

sweet sweet fantasy baby~

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I seriously don't think she will be able to top your dream, sis.

popgaf invading my subconscious
I'm fairly sure I remember dream reading a SCATHING review by robido too (though i dont need a prophetic dream to predict that)

Matt_

I'm only on talking to myself and I am SNATCHED

Vazduh

Mau ®

Has 2016 been so dire that ya'll resort to stanning yet another lo-fi alt-R&B hew? As if those aren't in spare change these days lmao.

I mean if ya'll are craving Frank Ocean's return so badly then make sure to check out dvsn's Sept 5th alberm instead of this Gallant dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom