• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mau ®;200503560 said:
The Life of Pablo is the #1 album in the nation. The first album to debut based on only streams. Wow what an ICON!

Where are the baboons that claimed nobody cared about him? 😂 😂😂 He always WINS 😂😂😂
Because no-one wanted to buy it?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Azealia Banks VS Tila Tequila
db0e54115c.png

76637de6e5.png

rhandino

Banned
People care about Kanye in the same way that people outside USA cares about Donald Trump.

7RzZZUi.gif

Speaking of, does his album finally got out of Early Access?

Azealia Banks VS Tila Tequila
It's like collision between two trash trucks, it only needs a little of New York for maximum mess.

I77zdZa.gif

Frodo

Whatever, Work is still trash and no amount of days on the #1 spot will change that.

And I'm not even the one to hate on Rhat.

Meowster

I've really turned around on Shalom. A great song. Shame When Julianne Moore Was Young sucks and the rest of the 45 album is an uninspired snoozefest.

cory64

I've really turned around on Shalom. A great song. Shame When Julianne Moore Was Young sucks and the rest of the 45 album is an uninspired snoozefest.

Yeah, even the songs I thought were cute at first really fell flat on repeated listens. The public seems to agree with me considering the album failed to produce another top 10 hit.

Dunno, that Gallant dude has the makings of an amazing alberm with that silky voice, but it's wasted on such tepid, tired material.

Not here for elevator music from The Weather Channel circa 1988.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Drakes One dance is a cute bop
not much a fan of pop style though
I feel like hes been putting in overtime recently, whats this his third album in a year?

Not with that avi sis. Not now, not ever.
Let's not, sis. You can't call Leona cutting edge, but at least she's not hopping on this tired lo-fi trend.

She isn't ashamed about being able to sing circles around the lessers, and when she has the talent, why should she?

It's better than boxing herself into this hazy, barely perceptible mumble singing that this hew has you creaming yourself over. Which is only more unforgivable coming off the flawlessness of Alex Newell~

C L O C K H A
L
O
C
K

H
A
Your faves have neither the talent nor the material, so siT.

bored now, just as you wish everyone was with leona, because then at least they would know who she was still. bb.
giphy.gif

This pre-school level shade. I'm actually embarrassed.

Can someone bring up ARTPOP or something again to relieve me of this secondhand cringe?

I'm freaking out guys :(

There are two fire trucks and an ambulance and a police car outside our building ATM and there's loads of banging coming from upstairs, they seem to be doing something up there

My boyfriend went out to ask them and they said to just go back inside? Like tf if it's serious I would like to know considering they're all focused on the apartment above? Wtffdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom