• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
oimg I am GAGGIN kjbdsf

does anyone remember the ARTPOP wall? back in 2013 gaga announced the artpop tracklist by getting a bunch of fans together to paint the tracklist on a wall at her studio:

about an hour ago dj white shadow, one of artpop's producers, posted a photo of how the wall looks now:

f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
f5YRn6M.jpg
I wish we could do the same thing with the minds of the Little Monster because they will not let go that flop.

oimg I am GAGGIN kjbdsf

does anyone remember the ARTPOP wall? back in 2013 gaga announced the artpop tracklist by getting a bunch of fans together to paint the tracklist on a wall at her studio:

about an hour ago dj white shadow, one of artpop's producers, posted a photo of how the wall looks now

What kind of metaphor for the era

Mau ®

Gargoyle looking an ugly mess should come as no surprise to anybody. Her addiction to botox will never fail to hide her insecurities about her fading youth and ugly looks. 😳

She's probably jealous of people who don't suffer of those insidious body-image problems like Zayn, Female Zayn and Mexican Female Zayn 😎

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;200472584 said:
Gargoyle looking an ugly mess should come as no surprise to anybody. Her addiction to botox will never fail to hide her insecurities about her fading youth and ugly looks. ��

She's probably jealous of people who don't suffer of those insidious body-image problems like Zayn, Female Zayn and Mexican Female Zayn ��

You're giving me Medonster or Titty stan on ATRL. Tragic.

She does look tragic in that pic tho lmao

cory64

Mau ®;200472584 said:
Gargoyle looking an ugly mess should come as no surprise to anybody. Her addiction to botox will never fail to hide her insecurities about her fading youth and ugly looks. 😳

She's probably jealous of people who don't suffer of those insidious body-image problems like Zayn, Female Zayn and Mexican Female Zayn 😎

Wow, I can't find a single lie.

Frodo

There is no need to drag Gaga on her looks. Women have got it hard already when it comes to that, and we don't need to add more unnecessary pressure to the already impossible to achieve standards of beauty.

If you want to drag her just remind everyone that she has been on the game for almost a decade but still haven't managed to top her début album + EP. Most likely she never will.

0SglOPV.gif

botty

Banned
Mau ®;200472584 said:

Stan Ariana

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;200472584 said:
She's probably jealous of people who don't suffer of those insidious body-image problems like Zayn, Female Zayn and Ariana Grande 😎
As in the messy girl who only allows to be photograped using the right side of her face because she thinks her left side is ugly for whatever reason and has a list of of demands that rival the one of Mariah Carey? 😎

Frodo

I'm fighting the good fight, sis. I ain't letting Igloo Australia steal Knee's honourable, hard-earned title.

#QweenKnee

Mau ®;200472584 said:

So fucked up

rhandino

Banned
wait, Kesha lost? Eeeek. I knew SONY would try the absolute most to avoid setting a dangerous precedent with this case and it was so easy considering that Kesha did not have evidence to back her claims.

0SglOPV.gif

Poor her.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

MrV4ltor

me:
you:

for real tho wtf is she doing to her face :/

She needs to stop with the fucking fillers. She looked good just a few weeks ago and now her face looks like it's about to blow up again.
At least stop getting them done right before major events, let your face settle before showing it to the public.
Bobby needs to tell her off asap, because she won't stop til someone tells her to. Like a toddler.
I mean, she looked really good here, which was less than a week ago:
CfOsVCpXEAA_5Eo.jpg

botty

Banned
She isn't a pretty girl. Plain and simple...

Some people are good looking and some people aren't.

It's probably why I could never Stan.

MrV4ltor

She isn't a pretty girl. Plain and simple...

Some people are good looking and some people aren't.

It's probably why I could never Stan.

I'd rather stan for someone who's talented and just decent looking, than someone who's all looks and has no talent.
That's why I could never stan Titty.
The problem with Gaga is that her make-up artist just puts on way too much most of the time and goes for these exaggerated looks, when she looks the best when she just wears minimal/natural make-up:

Mau ®

The Life of Pablo is the #1 album in the nation. The first album to debut based on only streams. Wow what an ICON!

Where are the baboons that claimed nobody cared about him? 😂 😂😂 He always WINS 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom