• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

I know what people say about you
They say the same about me
I don't care if it's all true
I want you hanging with me
I want you, I want you hanging with ME

oigLVCA.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Little Mons†er;230623093 said:
Thanks sis :) I'll try not to !!!😏!!! Glad I'll be here just in time for the Switch and Slay of the Wild showing the lessers how it's done!

zelda-gif-bang-rock.gif

Yay you're back!

Are you excited for the 94+ Metacritic score Breath of Fresh Air is going to surely get upon release becoming the highest reviewed game of this gen and reinventing the stale open world genre as we know it? (poor Witcher 3)

The review thread is going to be a mess and I'm sure you'll be involved somehow

Wu9aXRL.jpg

Yay you're back!

Are you excited for the 94+ Metacritic score Breath of Fresh Air is going to surely get upon release becoming the highest reviewed game of this gen and reinventing the stale open world genre as we know it? (poor Witcher 3)

The review thread is going to be a mess

Wu9aXRL.jpg

Thanks Alex!

Yes the reviews thread is gonna be a damn mess but that's only because of the Sony Stans being upset that our fave delivered a much better qualiTEA game than their fave could ever imagine! RIP HORIZON! PerchED for Breath of Fresh Air showing the others how it's done ✅

I'm sure you'll be involved somehow
also mess at the bolded 😹 Scalding tea...!

tumblr_mbjgqlDrRM1rbinjyo1_r1_500.gif

Yes the reviews thread is gonna be a damn mess but that's only because of the Sony Stans being upset that our fave delivered a much better qualiTEA game than their fave could ever imagine! RIP HORIZON! PerchED for Breath of Fresh Air showing the others how it's done ✅

She's going to DO what she's going to DO, and she's going to show the other gurls... what they shoulda DID

8lIp7N5.gif

rhandino

Banned
It's nice to see that TALENT and QUALITY won in the end and that Horizon: Zero Dawn getting RAVE reviews from most reputable outlets unlike what some of the pressed and bothered members of this comm expected.

8lIp7N5.gif

Will serve as a nice little diversion while I am waiting for my Nintendo Switch + Zelda: Breath of the Slay to arrive an save my (and ours, for that matter) soul from the terrible gameplay systems of The Witcher 3: Wild Slowdown and Dragon Age: Orgy Origins after cumming from the Holy Trinity that are Bloodborne, Dark Souls II and Dark Souls III.

Vazduh

According to Kesha, the current situation figures to only get worse. That's because Sony's contract with Dr. Luke and his companies ends in March 2017.

"The end of this contract means that Sony may no longer have any role in the creation of Kesha’s music, leaving Kesha’s livelihood in the hands of a person aiming to bankrupt her and her family through litigation, cutting off her legitimately earned income, and personally humiliating her as he has done for years. Without the Court’s intervention and Sony’s facilitation, Kesha will remain contractually bound to Dr. Luke until she releases three additional albums, each containing six songs produced individually by Dr. Luke, no matter how many years that takes."

Source.

This is becoming increasingly messy.

yW3ls3V.gif

rhandino

Banned
If he is guilty he is not going to let her get away for exposing him like that.

If he is innocent then he is not going to let her get away with that witch hunt she caused.

So yeah, she is fucked.

d50626fc07.gif

Ha only hope is that Luke decides to just move on and shit 3 albums even if they are filled with trash and with 0 promo.

SaintZ

I love how Lana looks in the video and I'm SO happy she's back doing videos with a budget. It's a cute video. The space scenes looked really cool.

lana looked amazing in the vid, and it was rly cute seeing her smile. the concept was nice too.

the noise filter destroys the video quality tho, youtube's compression + noisy source = macroblocking for days

also too many straights.

so overall a 6/10 from me, with the best bit being lana <3

Vazduh

The song is growing on me, but I'm still not enamored with it. Lemme watch that video.

Also, that gif above is amazing.

[Chorus]
I get ready, I get all dressed up
To go nowhere in particular
It doesn't matter if I'm not enough
For the future or the things to come
'Cause I'm young and in love (ah, ah)
I'm young and in love (ah, ah)

[Outro]
Hmm (ah, ah)
Hmm (ah, ah)
Hmm
Don't worry, baby
Hmm (ah, ah)
Hmm (ah, ah)
Hmm
Don't worry, baby
Hmm (ah, ah)
Hmm (ah, ah)
Hmm
Don't worry, baby

SNATCHED'T

d50626fc07.gif

DOWN

Banned
Love sounds great. Very much back to the style of Paradise, and Born to Die: Paradise Edition was her best work in the end so that's very welcome.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So Bey, Jay Z and Dj Khaled released a song and I feel like nobody gives a fuck about it. Was it even posted here?

Shining

I like it, has a nice beat

DOWN

Banned
So Bey, Jay Z and Dj Khaled released a song and I feel like nobody gives a fuck about it. Was it even posted here?

Shining

I like it, has a nice beat
It was Tidal exclusive and nobody wants to play that game

I like Khaled and the song could be fun as heck in the right atmosphere or visuals

I saw Khaled live as part of the Formation tour and thought he was great

Bladenic

Speaking of Keshallah and Fluke, is he still getting work with big names? I feel like if people actually came together and all together black listed him and stopped giving him work and a paycheck, maybe he could be convinced to free Kesha from this prison.

Vazduh

Speaking of Keshallah and Fluke, is he still getting work with big names? I feel like if people actually came together and all together black listed him and stopped giving him work and a paycheck, maybe he could be convinced to free Kesha from this prison.

His last productions according to Discogs which is pretty accurate are J. Lo's Ain't Your Mama, Pitbull - Greenlight (featuring Flo Rida & Lunchmoney Lewis) and Ciara's Give Me Love from Jackie.

If he's produced anything else since, it had to be under an alias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom