• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Glad he's branching out a bit and he's not just rehashing old stuff.

However, Slide is a better song IMHO.

kaAizam.gif

Mau ®

New Goldfrapp seems ok-ish but I can't get get excited anymore. I was spoiled too much by their Felt Mountain- Seventh Tree run that anything that came after felt reductive.

rhandino

Banned
Scooter Braun, her manager.
OH, so that's how he looks like.

I remember the Arianators being really happy when Ariana left him during the lead up of Dangerous Woman and she, apparently, saying that it was the best professional decision for her... but it seems that she came back to him? What?

Dany

Banned
Little Mons†er;233138831 said:
Can Gaga stop being stubborn and drop Million Treasons and release Dancing in Circles as a future summer smash already???

nFQp54Z.gif

Who cares what she does at this rate?

rhandino

Banned
People really are pressed at Ed Sheeran in that poll

IT0peAb.gif

Sorry that he is successful by giving his fans what they want (even if I don't agree with the part in which he had to copy Cheap Trills for an easy #1 hit)

rhandino

Banned
hello my fellow straights

how are you all on this fine day
BAD because my local flop game store called me last night to inform me that they had Persona 5 and went there after driving 30 min only to be greeted with the news that they sold out even after I called before going to the store.

I am seething rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom