• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Gaga: Phantom Hourglass is my favorite Zelda game

ibpiMtqzM2u7Er.gif

Wilsongt

I just wanted to list how many videos Nicki Minaj has been in for 2012 (so far):

Feb 3rd - Give Me All Your Luvin*
April 6th - Beez in the Trap
April 26th - Starships
May 16th - Right by My Side
May 20th - Take it to the Head*
July 31st - Pound the Alarm
August 12th - I Luv Dem Strippers*
August 13th - Out of My Mind*
August 24th - I Am Your Leader
August 31st - Get Low*
October 12th - Beauty and a Beat*
October 18th - The Boys
October 26th - Va Va Voom
November 2nd - Girl on Fire*

I think she had the most video appearances in a single year ever.

ieBHxDm6IBUIj.gif

And she is doing all of that in the dark, under who knows how many inches of salt water.

ieBHxDm6IBUIj.gif

Turn Me On

So, I finally got around to watching Kelly Clarkson's duet with Vince Gill from the CMA's on YouTube. I think I'm in love with "Don't Rush" now. *sways*

Yup.

Inspired an avatar switch. Will be going 1D soon for album though.

Pretty pathetic when the most country performance of the night at the CMA's from a female was from a pop/rock singer.

Ties

Banned
My LOUD era rating

Only Girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S&M = Man Down >> California King Bed = What's My Name > Cheers

ibotSxxHGhH92w.gif

As I have mentioned many times before. 1D aren't particularly good singers....their music is generic. They pander like hell.

However, they are hot and adorable as fuck. I don't need any more reasons to stan for em.

(Plus we really have no clue how talented or not they are yet....they haven't even had a shot)

botty

Banned
I'll watch it in a sec... Xtina is being flawless right now.

edit: waiT... Xtina is in my city... breathing the same polluted air as me.

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

and uneducated. I could smell the lack of college education through my computer screen
eE1Th.gif

Be that as it may. Would take that over smart but fake any day. I like the earnestness.

(I mean....I love Mariah.....but everything he says in every interview sounds so fake and scripted....no genuine earnestness at all. I think that after you have done what she has done for so long you just fall into patterns that are hard to shake.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom