• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
You just started college, you're not educated yet. You could still end up a college drop out. Keep trying though.
lakitu.gif

My desk lamp burned out a few minutes ago and gave off a massive flash as I was looking at it. Have blind spots....so annoying to try to watch videos or type.

God punishing me for hating on Xtina I suppose.

Bladenic

My desk lamp burned out a few minutes ago and gave off a massive flash as I was looking at it. Have blind spots....so annoying to try to watch videos or type.

God punishing me for hating on Xtina I suppose.

I'd say that's Lucifer punishing you for hating his children, actually.

I feel kind of embarassed when reading the lyrics to their songs.
ed2305b7.png

I'm only there for the catchy melodies.

Yeah I stopped reading.

No one has ever accused their songs of being "deep".

Still.....I like it more than most of the pop drivel released in the last couple years.

royalan

Something's wrong with me. I saw this thread title and thought of G2BR Beyonce saying, "In my bed. With my man."

ed2305b7.png

I thought the same thing, tbh...lol

Also.

Can I just GUSH about how fucking Adorable Xtina was today???

Waiting backstage to record Fallon:

tkhQJ.png

Taping Fallon:
fRJNG.png

Stylish skinny jeans and solid-color blazer. Both form-flattering and on-trend. Please let this be the end of her black legging obsession because THIS is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And that ponytail! Pairing that super loud color with a simple, conservative ponytail? Perfection. And if she's going to be playing with loud hair colors, this is how she needs to be doing it. Contrasting loud and funky with simple and chic.

My Queen gets an A on style today
finally

nxpQL.gif

Ties

Banned
The jewelry and heels are a bit much. I would have opted for solid pink heels with that outfit because there is just too much white on the bottom half of her body.

royalan

The jewelry and heels are a bit much. I would have opted for solid pink heels with that outfit because there is just too much white on the bottom half of her body.

Honestly, I think it's the spotlight being on her in that picture that really brings out all the white. Here's a somewhat dimmer shot:

hSGZo.jpg

Here you can see that the shoes are more meant to pair with the jewelry she has on.

And personally I'm glad that she stuck with a neutral gray and white for the outfit and left the color to her hair and the blazer. Because one thing she's been doing lately that's really been bugging me is throwing together a bunch of different colors and patterns into one outfit which, combined with the loud hair, would often be too mich.

Color's fun, color's fine. But the more color you play with the more coordinated you have to be. I think the red pulled back into the ponytail and the blazer are a nice balance. More than that would have been too much, imo.

Kyon

Banned
That's because you know your pop culture history, Sis.

The lesser pop "fans" think she's copying Nicki/Katy/Gaga...

Lol KUNTY can sit her ass down. SHITki can also sit.

And Gaga.... Can do the finishing touches to ARTPOP and make it perfect. While SITTING DOWN.

Lol

Jokes aside I like that she's payin homage to herself :)

royalan

Whatever happened to that Azealia Banks chick?

Wasn't she supposed to happen by now?

Did she ever manage to get Esta Noche onto iTunes?

#oop

Artemisia

Banned
Whatever happened to that Azealia Banks chick?

Wasn't she supposed to happen by now?

Did she ever manage to get Esta Noche onto iTunes?

#oop

no one said that bitch PAY ATTENTION

ibddbccg4abfuoiqr6i.gif

her album is coming out in february

ibddbccg4abfuoiqr6i.gif

her prerelease material shits on discographies, your unhygienic leaking fave included

ibddbccg4abfuoiqr6i.gif

broke with expensive taste will propel her to heights not seen by xtincta post bionic

ibddbccg4abfuoiqr6i.gif

royalan

But did she ever get Esta Noche onto iTunes tho?

And when she was twitter-beefing with that man whose production she tried to steal, didn't she say she was shooting a video? What happened to that?

Artemisia

Banned
But did she ever get Esta Noche onto iTunes tho?

And when she was twitter-beefing with that man whose production she tried to steal, didn't she say she was shooting a video? What happened to that?

let me educate you.

munchi was whining like a pressed cunt on twitter because azealia legally used a beat he made on a free mixtape (btw this beat he made featured a sample he stole himself)

The song was prepared to be released on iTunes, he had been credited, and some kind of deal was struck for him to get royalties.

he then proceeds to drag azealia on twitter, throwing a tantrum like a child told to go to bed. She stole NOTHING.

Trigger

November is a busy month with 1D and Xtina. I don't think she'll get a #1 with this album, but I think the Navy and even her people have accepted that Rih will forever be a singles artist.

I might stan though if she somehow clocked 1D

Yup.

Inspired an avatar switch. Will be going 1D soon for album though.

Pretty pathetic when the most country performance of the night at the CMA's was from a female was from a pop/rock singer.
My Decemberelly is here.

THE POPGAF KELLUMINATI HAS ARRIVED.

ibpiMtqzM2u7Er.gif
YAS! The trifecta is complete. With our strength and perseverance, the other stans of lessor artists will have no choice but to bow to Queen Kellegend.

royalan

let me educate you.

munchi was whining like a pressed cunt on twitter because azealia legally used a beat he made on a free mixtape (btw this beat he made featured a sample he stole himself)

The song was prepared to be released on iTunes, he had been credited, and some kind of deal was struck for him to get royalties.

he then proceeds to drag azealia on twitter, throwing a tantrum like a child told to go to bed. She stole NOTHING.

But sis, if SOMEONE was right in that fight it was CLEARLY Munchi at this point. Esta Noche is still not on iTunes and the video she allegedly shot for it has not seen the light of day.

Face it, Banks ran her mouth and got the worst kind of #CLAPBACK. The kind that affects your wallet.

She shoulda kept it cute.

ifnnfQa98R53p.gif

Ok revising my impressions of One Directions - Little things.

I have decided I like it mostly.

My problem stems from the fact that the lyrics are so...uncomfortable. I could never see anyone, ever, under any circumstances actually saying those things. I mean, its a great message and all, but who talks like that?

Still, I am over my initial disslike. Will never, ever, ever get caught listening to it in public though lol.

royalan

Ok revising my impressions of One Directions - Little things.

I have decided I like it mostly.

My problem stems from the fact that the lyrics are so...uncomfortable. I could never see anyone, ever, under any circumstances actually saying those things. I mean, its a great message and all, but who talks like that?

Still, I am over my initial disslike. Will never, ever, ever get caught listening to it in public though lol.

I couldn't finish the track for this reason. Bleh.

But then I've mostly come to accept the fact that 1D just trends too young for me to even remotely enjoy them. And that's ok. I am at peace with that.

ibseKUEz4qdOk8.gif

I do find it ironic that the song is all about accepting who you are even if you are not the "ideal" body, etc.....and then they all have supermodel type girlfriends.

Then again.....if I was famous....I can't pretend I would date fatties either :(...... I am a bad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom