• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portal 2 co-op out October 4th, free on all platforms.

RBK

Banned
snoopeasystreet said:
about 7.4 but knowing Valve, they'll support until the cows come home.
Sounds good, I'll have to stick with the PS3 version since I don't have a PC gaming rig set up.

StuBurns

Banned
PixyJunket said:
I'm ONE achievement way from having all co-op achievements and the plan is to tackle it tomorrow.

Well I'm missing Professor Portal but that's another story (and easily rectified).

BRING IT ON, VALVE. Also, DLC #2 had best be single-player. And it best be the first teasing of something with the number three in it.
I was really annoyed, Portal 2 was my first platinum/100%, and the very next day they added an achievement.

StuBurns said:
I was really annoyed, Portal 2 was my first platinum/100%, and the very next day they added an achievement.
Yeah, but that one is pretty easy. I did it a few times helping some bros out for summer camp.

Also, expect more with the DLCs! MORE.

The people running microsoft must be furious. There's nothing in this world they hate more than to give something away for free.

The next time someone indignantly asks 'well what has Valve done that's earned them so much trust and goodwill towards Steam vs. [insert dd service here]' link this thread. The music release is already making my weekend a good one.

Great news! I just hope it's a bit more challenging than their initial co-op content. Sure, it was great fun, but it was also way too easy.

Somewhat sad this is released exactly one day after the long weekend here in Germany.

_Isaac

Nice! The original co-op puzzles were pleasantly challenging. I hope these follow suit. Also, the thread title is slightly misleading. It makes it sound like the original co-op is going to be free by itself.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Awesome. Hopefully these co-op levels can be completed by controlling both characters on your own like with the original co-op levels.

Top Bottom