• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

dfyb

Banned
painey said:
I promise its not me making them, either someone is faking them or they are finding them somewhere. Im just rehosting on my flickr.

edit: is the art of johnny and meryl from mgs4? If it is then its almost certainly a fake but if its new theres a chance its legit.
source?

Haunted

painey said:
I promise its not me making them, either someone is faking them or they are finding them somewhere. Im just rehosting on my flickr.

edit: is the art of johnny and meryl from mgs4? If it is then its almost certainly a fake but if its new theres a chance its legit.
yup.

painey said:

Yes, they're both from MGS4.

33ur712.jpg

33f49hh.jpg

painey said:

Yes... and beaten

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
painey said:

Yeah, those are stock images.

edit: lol, holy shit, beat.

Grindhouse border posters being used for this teaser, we have a parody from the Grindhouse poster made by Grasshopper, then characters from MGS4 popping here and there, all this on a background who dosn't remind any other MGS game...

This is getting a bit confusing... :lol :lol

metal gear co-op? meryl and johnny together on the battlefield. It's probably fake, but that's an interesting idea. I usually roll my eyes when co-op gets announced for a game, but that would intrigue me.

But yeah, probably fake.

edit: It's certain to piss off all of the new Raiden fans too. I certainly wouldn't put such a move past Kojima.

Top Bottom