• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

diunxx said:
Can someone update me on what is going on? should I take my pants off or keep them on?
ojpjjl.jpg

FrankT

VegaShinra said:
That's another thing I've heard. It'll be the DLC and trophy part for the PS3, while the 360 will be getting the game and DLC in one package but a few months after the PS3 DLC gets released. There's a lot of rumors and speculation going around on it. I don't know if this true, could be but probably isn't. I just thought I'd share what I heard with ya'll. Of course, this will end up on some website soon enough now.

I just saw this rumor on some random site saying a source emailed them that same info. Heh, I wouldn't doubt it was some random poster from here.

panda21

so did Kojima ever mention things that were cut from the release of MGS4?

since some of the MP levels were cut straight from the SP wouldnt be surprised if it was something similar to one of those

VegaShinra

Jtyettis said:
I just saw this rumor on some random site saying a source emailed them that same info. Heh, I wouldn't doubt it was some random poster from here.
GAF does control the internet.

Like I said, it's still a rumor and that's just stuff I heard. I'd love me some MGS4 DLC, though.

BigBoss

panda21 said:

I don't think so but if you have been listening to the integral podcasts they talk about some of the levels that were cut from the final game.

panda21 said:

since some of the MP levels were cut straight from the SP wouldnt be surprised if it was something similar to one of those
One thing that I thought was funny that was cut was during the scouting part. When you're trying to track Naomi, you run into all of these clothing accessories, shoes, bras, pants, and eventually, there'd be a naked woman at the end (not Naomi), but they cut it out for various reasons. They mentioned it in the podcast.

BigBoss

Philanthropist said:

Originally Shadow Moses was going to be more action oriented. There was a level where you had to cross a frozen lake with Gekkos patrolling and you could shoot the ice to break it and the Gekko would fall in the water. They also mentioned going down into the sewers in Act 3 while following the resistance member. I can't remember anything else right now.

panda21

BigBoss said:
Originally Shadow Moses was going to be more action oriented. There was a level where you had to cross a frozen lake with Gekkos patrolling and you could shoot the ice to break it and the Gekko would fall in the water. They also mentioned going down into the sewers in Act 3 while following the resistance member. I can't remember anything else right now.

the gekko thing sounds quite cool

pretty sure the tomb of tubes map in MP is the bit they cut from act 3...

Guys, maybe I found something interesting. I don't know japanese hydeograms, but look at this:

senzatitolo3j.jpg

stay a bit far from the monitor, and I think you also can see it. Is it an hydeogram?

panda21

stuburns said:
I think people are going to be so disappointed when they announce this is their Monster Hunter clone for PSP.

that would be awesome! i'd rather have that than the weird stiletto ninja man

TheOddOne

SnakeEater said:
Guys, maybe I found something interesting. I don't know japanese hydeograms, but look at this:

senzatitolo3j.jpg

stay a bit far from the monitor, and I think you also can see it. Is it an hydeogram?
:lol :lol :lol

Doc Evils

SnakeEater said:

senzatitolo3j.jpg

you know what I see?

200fapw.jpg

Top Bottom