• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
i wonder which gaffer is next
gRaWM.jpg

Devo needs to share the dog with us.

Anyway, can't remember if I posted the water one in the last thread or if I only used it as avatar.

ibqaAouAe37u79.jpg

Nerding it in the train (to the left)

ibbASs4VbaHvo7.jpg

Sadetar

^ dem boots!

My friend coloured in my tattoo with connector pens (markers). :)
Awww. Thanks dear. Old El naturalista boots. My favourite shoe brand of all time btw. ^__^

And you look gorgeous. Absolutely adorable smile. :D

If you live in Helsinki, I can tell you where the exhibition is, in case you're interested. ;)
Hahha. Really generous offer. Shame I don't live in Helsinki. How long the exhibition will last, if I end up there during the spring?

Finland: Creating extraordinary art since forever.
Yep, we Finns are "special" like that. ;)

-PXG- *pat pat*

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This is all too real.

Melchiah

Hahha. Really generous offer. Shame I don't live in Helsinki. How long the exhibition will last, if I end up there during the spring?

It lasts until 5th of March, and here's the info.

Open:
12am - 7pm everyday

How to get there:
Trams 9 ja 3B, 'Kaarlenkatu' -tram stop (ten minutes from railway station)

The gallery is situated next to a reggae bar Exodus

There's going to be another performance on 3th of March, when Grunt performs at the gallery.

dosh

Good eyes, been to way too many shows by now, here I am very drunk after a show in Manchester on Halloween with Rymer. That show was amazing, the band was dressed up as a mixture of black metal and slipknot.
Damn. Lucky. That must have been a great night. They're one of my absolute favorite bands, but I always seem to miss them when they show up in France :/

Red

Got these in an email from the photographer, trying to sell them to me. I think these are the only pictures of me at graduation. As you can see in pic two, I clearly gave a fuck.

I've been getting emails from this guy for almost a year now, and this is the first I've seen of proofs. And they look like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom