• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

sup gaf that`s me yay!
fb100.jpg

Younger Anthony Bourdain.

11646.jpg

Unless I am greatly mistaken, I believe I know your brother on the far left. We had a couple of classes together.

He's on his way to become a great journalist.
:)

Unless I’m missing a joke I don’t think you know my brother. He’s not a journalist. Perhaps he has a secret twin? : p

Cross-post from RealGAF thread.

Eh0de.jpg

Pic is a couple months old since I'm still waiting for the pics from New Year's to get uploaded (I didn't take them). I have more hair on my head currently, but other than that nothing has really changed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Cross-post from RealGAF thread.

http://i.imgur.com/Eh0de.jpg[img]

Pic is a couple months old since I'm still waiting for the pics from New Year's to get uploaded (I didn't take them). I have more hair on my head currently, but other than that nothing has really changed.[/quote]

Is that the Costco Bear for $29.99 or $39.99?

Angelo

Unless I’m missing a joke I don’t think you know my brother. He’s not a journalist. Perhaps he has a secret twin? : p

For real!?

I just double-checked via Facebook to make sure. Man, the resemblance is just too uncanny (the build, the dimples, the short hair.)

I'd love to show you a picture of him but I'm afraid that would be creepily unethical.

It's just... God. He could easily pass as his identical twin.

EDIT: I should say that we took journalism classes together (I believe he's majored in journalism but now I'm not sure.) I haven't seen him since graduation, so probably he currently works in a non-journalism related field.

For real!?

I just double-checked via Facebook to make sure. Man, the resemblance is just too uncanny (the build, the dimples, the short hair.)

I'd love to show you a picture of him but I'm afraid that would be creepily unethical.

It's just... God. He could easily pass as his identical twin.

EDIT: I should say that we took journalism classes together (I believe he's majored in journalism but now I'm not sure.) I haven't seen him since graduation, so probably he currently works in a non-journalism related field.

Haha, nice! Now I really wanna see a photo of him!

Zalasta

Yeah.....we're blood brothers. The photo doesn’t really show it but a lot of people think me and my brothers are twins. My mum is 50 by the way.

I can totally see the similarities (and I'm usually pretty bad at noticing these details), especially with your brother in the black shirt. The facial features, the eyebrows, the eyes and even that slight tilt in the head. No mistaking the family resemblences there. Have to disagree with the comment that you guys don't look like brothers.

On holiday in the Lake District. It was absolutely freezing - on one walk I ended up wearing a base layer, fleece, hoodie, jacket, neck buff, walking trousers, waterproof trousers, two pairs of socks, walking boots, gloves and a hat.

KhJRI.jpg

Iph

Banned
New year, new haircut. Pretty much 'Unladylike' from Fallout without being completely shaved off on the one side- just really short. I also now see that my new laptop has an awful camera. :p

Untitled-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom